Chapter 133: Monarchs? Just Junior Brothers!

Start from the beginning

Seeing this, Lin Bei did not dodge and walked up with the Shield of Stars.

“Haha! Noob! You actually want to use a shield to block my Holy Flame Spear? This move of mine has a penetrative effect! You’re dead!”

Seeing this, Lekal laughed and moved faster.

In his eyes, Lin Bei was already a dead man.

Clang!

However, a crisp sound was heard. A huge force directly knocked away the golden spear in Lekal’s hand, causing him to stagger.

“How is this possible?!”

Lekal’s eyes were filled with horror.

His Holy Flame Spear had a penetrative effect!

All the shields could be easily pierced through!

But why!

Was it blocked by this kid’s shield?

This was impossible!

“Heh, I told you that your strength is not enough. But you didn’t believe me.”

Lin Bei smiled and took a step forward. He had already appeared in front of Lekal and said softly, “Bone Crusher.”

“Wait…!”

Lekal was shocked and shouted, wanting to beg for mercy.

However, Lin Bei could not be bothered with him. He directly started with Bone Crusher and stunned Lekal permanently. Then, he directly used a spell to bombard him. In less than five minutes, Lekal died.

“As my attributes increase, a Holy Light Punishment can cause about 10 million points of damage. This Lekal’s upper limit of 20 billion Health Points can only last for a few minutes. It’s not difficult at all.”

Looking at the items on the ground, Lin Bei directly attacked and swept away the spoils of war. Then, he collected three drops of the Monarch’s blood from Lekal’s corpse before leaving in satisfaction.

He had already received a system notification that he could go back and submit the mission.

The mission item was a pitch-black scroll. It was sealed and he could not open it.

However, he did not think too much about it and directly used the Return Scroll to return to Green Mountain City. He found Alina and handed the scroll to her.

“That was fast.”

Alina glanced at Lin Bei and praised him.

“By the way, do you still have the holy water?”

“Uh…”

“It’s fine. If you obtain it, it’s your opportunity. You need to increase your strength as soon as possible. Use it to increase your strength.”

Alina smiled at Lin Bei and said, “By the way, I heard that you’re going to the Blood Demon Prison?”

“Yes.”

“Not bad. From the looks of it, there’s about half a month left. It should be enough. However, you have to be careful. Among the Blood Demons, the most difficult to deal with is not the Blood Demon Army, but the fanatical Tainted Blood Infected!”

Alina said solemnly, “It’s not that these people are powerful, but their methods… are endless and might threaten you! Don’t let your guard down just because you’re a Descended One! Some of their core believers can temporarily increase their strength by sacrificing themselves. It won’t be easy for you to deal with them.”