CHAPTER XXXI [18+]

___________________________

...Her Obsession...

"Obsession makes everything possible.."

____________________________

[ ⚠Mature Content Ahead ⚠..
Might be triggering for some readers..Read it at your own risk..]

Also I've add some songs like baby I'm yours, eyes don't lie, collide and zara zara..

( It'll will be mentioned in the story regarding these songs and on which time you've to play it also read the chapter by enjoying the songs they are not going to finish soon.. So enjoy fully while reading 😉..)

Mr. Jeon's perspective

After sometime we reached Jeon Mansion and I get off the car and made my way towards the passenger seat to pick her up in my arms.. I took her inside the Jeon mansion in Bridal style..

I made my way towards the bedroom with her in my arms.. I entered inside the room and she insisted to stand on her feet..

" I wanna shower I'm feeling ho----"before she could complete her knees gave the answer and she loses her balance making me held her by her waist to prevent her from falling..

" Leave me Jungkook-shii.. I wanna shower.. "she said in her drunk voice and started to remove my hand from her waist..

" Baby you can't ,you're not able to even walk on yourself.. "I tried to make her understand but this drunk y/n is so stubborn.. She dragged me with her to the bathroom and when we reached..

She started to remove her dress which made me panick and immediately held her..

" What are you doing?.. "I asked while holding her hand..

" I'm removing my clothes.."She said looking at me with her doe innocent eyes which could be the death of me someday..

" And Why angel?.. "I asked and she looked at me with her puppy eyes before speaking..

[Play song " I'm yours " By Isabel LaRosa for better experience..]

" because I'm feeling so hot.. And wet.. "she said and whispered the last word making my eyes widened.. Oh fuck Her drink was Viagra mixed.. This made me so shocked and I left her hand.. And turned around to think for a while..