CHAPTER XXXIII

____________________________

...Her Obsession...

“He is not a lover who does not love forever.”

_____________________________

Mr. Jeon's perspective

I slowed down my pace when I saw my princess struggling with my big steps..I reached near her and held her hand gently before placing a soft kiss on her back hand and taking her hand with me and walking slowly with her.. I looked over her only tp find her looking at me with her sweet smile..

Oh god my cute little angel.. She's so beautiful and after yesterday's night her face glows more.. She has a different glow because of the sex.. And my marks on her neck, boobs, inner thighs and on her complete body makes me feel like I own her.. She's mine now and I'll make sure that no one pays a glance at her.. Because if he did.. He needs to face me..

" Are you tired baby ? "I asked while caressing her knuckles in my hand.. She shook her head looking at me..

" The weather is so good today.. "She mumbled while looking at the sky..

"Hmm. "I hummed and we continued to walk for an hour with some sweet conversation and giggles inbetween..

*****

" Why here? "She asked me while looking at the entrance of the cafe..

" To have a cup of coffee with my princess.. "I whispered in her ear while pulling her closer towards me.. I could see her getting shy and her cheeks flushed..

We both entered inside the cafe and ordered coffee for us.. After sometime our ordered arrived and we started sipping on it while having some small conversation..

" Ma'am would you like to have some complimentary cupcakes?.. "The waiter said after arriving at our table with a tray of raspberry cupcakes..

" No, she's allergic to raspberries "I responded with my cold voice and looked at the waiter with my cold burning gaze making him lower his gaze and leave before apologizing..

" Sorry sir.. "He apologized and left from there..

" How do you know?."She asked looking at me with her widened eyes..

" I've my own ways my little bunny.. "I whispered seductively with a smirk..making her lower down her gaze and bit on her lip..

Just few seconds later when I finished my sentence my phone started ringing making me took out my phone from my pocket and look at the Caller ID to find Taehyung calling.. My face changed immediately from smiling to cold expression less face..