CHAPTER XVIII

_______________________________

...Her Obsession...

"I can't imagine my life without you in it. You are my everything."

___________________________

..Author's perspective..

Y/n was in pure shock after witnessing the scene infront of her.. Her eyes never took a break from shedding tears..She was not in her mind..She was feeling like all this is happening is her nightmare..from which she will wake up..She looked at the lifeless body of Soo-jin, still not believing that she is dead.. After looking at her lifeless body..Y/n diverted her gaze from Soo-jin's dead body only to see the person who killed her..

She widened her eyes seeing the person infront of her covered with Soo-jin's blood..The person was unknown, she didn't knew him.. After witnessing everything her mind was not able to think anything.. She was not in the state of thinking Positive..she was feeling like everything happened because of her..she was blaming herself for the Death of her classmate, that classmate who was trying to kill her..

Y/n was not able to control herself..she was feeling like everything is happening because of her presence...Because of thinking too much over thinking..she felt herself useless..Her head started to spin.. Black dots started to appear infront of her eyes and she fell on the ground..The only thing which she remembered was her unconsciousness..

The unknown person, Mr. Jeon's personal bodyguard.." John" picked y/n in bridal style and made his way towards the exit..

*****

" Where is that fucking Bitch right now?.." said Mr. Jeon in the phone call aggressively to John..

" I killed her Mr. Jeon.. " said john in his professional tone on the phone call..

" How is y/n? Is she fine?.." Mr. Jeon said in his calm but worried tone..

" Yes, Mr. Jeon.. Maam is fine, but sh-e wit-nessed me ki-lling her.. " said John in his low tone and while stuttering, enough for Mr. Jeon to hear his voice..John prepared himself to hear his Boss's shouting

" Fucking Bastard, I told you to do one job but you weren't able to do that huh!..How the hell she witnessed you killing her?.." Mr. Jeon said in pure anger ready to kill John..he was so angry right now, cuz he knew that she is scared now, he knew that how sensitive she is but after witnessing a murder she'll be more sensitive than before..

" I'm s-orry.. Mr. Jeon.. This wi-ll not happ-en again.." said john while apologizing and asking for forgiveness..