CHAPTER XIII

__________________________

...Her Obsession...

"You call it madness, but I call it love."

__________________________

[Play song " Khamoshiyaan " by Arijit Singh for better experience..]

...Author's perspective...

Mr. Jeon entered y/n's classroom with professor Jung..But y/n was not there..Mr. Jeon started to get worried for her.. "Where are you y/n?.." the only thought which was roaming inside Mr. Jeon's mind..Mr. Jeon left Y/n's class and made his way through the corridor..Professor Jung looks at Mr. Jeon's direction and decided not to follow him..

Mr. Jeon was walking while taking big steps..Mr.Jeon felt something under his feet, Mr. Jeon looked down and found a locket under his feet. The locket was recognisable..It was y/n's locket..Mr. Jeon took the locket in his hands and now he was sure that it's y/n's locket..Mr. Jeon made his way forward with the locket in his hands..After taking few steps he noticed girls washroom there..

Mr. Jeon took out his phone from the pocket and dialed y/n's number..he heard phone ringing sound from the girls washroom and now he was sure that y/n is inside the washroom..But y/n didn't pick up the phone.. Mr. Jeon again called her but she didn't pick up his phone.. Now Mr. Jeon was being frustrated because she was not picking his phone.. Mr. Jeon made his way towards the washroom..

Mr. Jeon reached near the washroom door and hear some low crying sounds..He recognized that it was y/n's voice.. "Why she is crying?" Mr. Jeon thought..Mr. Jeon knocked on the door and noticed there is no more crying sound..Mr. Jeon again knocked on the door but this time louder than before..

" Y/n, Are you there?.. " said Mr. Jeon while knocking on the door..But in response he received silence only.. Now he was fully sure that she is inside..

" Y/n, angel please open the door.. " said Mr. Jeon expecting that she'll definitely open the door..

" Princess, pls say something.." Mr. Jeon said after not getting any response from her..y/n looked at the door from where the sound of Mr. Jeon's voice was coming. She bit her lip not knowing what to do now.. tears left her doe eyes.. But she decided to say something..

" Y-you c-can't come i-inside M-Mr. Jeon.. " said y/n while stuttering and crying..Mr. Jeon get to know something was wrong that's why she was crying..

" Why? Sweetheart.." asked Mr. Jeon but in response he only get silence.. Mr. Jeon knew how stubborn she is..

" Y/n, Are you going to open the door or you want me to break it?.. " said Mr. Jeon in his deep cold calm voice.. Cuz he knows that she is scared of his cold calm voice...But to his surprise he didn't get any response other than silence...