CHAPTER VII

_________________________

...Her Obsession...

"I love you today, tomorrow, forever".

______________________

...Author's perspective...

After bidding bye with her Best freind Lia...y/n was now heading towards her apartment..y/n was walking silently..only her footsteps sounds could be heard.. After walking for about 15mins..y/n finally reached her house..she entered inside her house and made her way towards the bedroom...

She throw her bag on the bed and take her clothes from her wardrobe and went towards washroom to take a warm relaxing shower...

After sometime..

Y/n came out of the bathroom while drying her wet dark brown hair..she was rubbing the towel gently on her silky hair.. She was wearing something warm and comfortable..as it was very cold outside and she doesn't wanted to get cold.. BTW..her outfit was..

Y/n looked at the clock and saw the timing was 5 : 50

Y/n looked at the clock and saw the timing was 5 : 50...she sighed and sat on her bed...suddenly her phone rang..she looked at the caller ID and it was Lia.. She smiled and picked up the call...

...O T P...

" Y/n are you going with him..? " said Lia on the phone call to y/n...

"hmm.. Yes" replied y/n..

" Y/n , if you think something is wrong or you are uncomfortable with him...or he tries to harm you.. just call me.. Hmm..I'll be there for you everytime.. okay... Just gimme a call.." Lia said on the phone call to y/n in her worried tone..y/n understood that she is worried for her..

" Lia don't worry, hmm.. If something will happen, I'll call you hmm.. " said y/n assuring Lia with her words that she will be fine.. Y/n was assuring Lia..but she wasn't sure
that she will be fine.. Y/n was talking with Lia on the phone call.. Suddenly her phone rang again..and It was Mr. Jeon.. Y/n's eyes widened..