CHAPTER XXVI

___________________________

...Her Obsession...

"I love you with every beat of my heart."

___________________________

Y/n's perspective

"Fuck.. Why are you so disobedient?.."I heard him whispering in his deep voice before placing his long coat on my shivering figure...

I immediately slid my hands inside the coat as I was shivering so badly in this rain..Just in another seconds I felt myself in air as I got to know that he picked me up in bridal style.. I wrapped my shivering hands around his neck as I was craving some warmness.. I felt myself snuggling in his neck for some warmth..

I popped out my face from his neck when I didn't felt the rain anymore.. I looked at my front to realize that we're in the backseat of the car..I gulped and looked at him trying to get his expression.. And by his expression I could sense that he was angry, very angry at me..

" I'm s-sorry.. "I mumbled while looking in his eyes only to get silence as a response.. I gulped looking at his face.. I followed his gaze and found him looking outside the window..

" M-Mr. Jeon I'm--- aaucchiii.. "I tried to complete my sentence but cut got inbetween by my loud sneeze.. I sniffed lighly while rubbing my red nose..

I looked at him and found him looking at me..

" Sorry.. "I mouthed to him while looking in his deep brown orbs.. I closed my eyes when I felt him gently pecking my forehead.. I felt his hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes feeling his hot plam on my face.. I placed my small hand on his trying to get more warmth of him..

After sometime, I opened my eyes lazily and looked at my surroundings in my half opened eyes to find that He picked me up in bridal style and was taking me inside the house.. I again closed my eyes and snuggled more in his embrace while wrapping my arms around his neck..

*****

" Princess.."I heard a whispering near my ear and felt a kiss on my forehead.. I halfly opened my eyes only to find Mr. Jeon sitting beside me with his worried expression.. I closed my eyes as a wave of tiredness rushed to my body..

" Let's get you changed Angel .. "I heard him saying before picking me up again and taking me somewhere..

" I'm f-eeling col--aaachii, I w-wanna sl-eep.."I mumbled while sneezing and coughing..

" Princess after changing your clothes.. "I heard him whispering and he placed my figure on the table near the basin..

I felt so weak when he left my figure to sit straight on my own.. I leaned in and laid my head on his chest as I was feeling so weak..