CHAPTER XXXVII

______________________________

...Her Obsession...

“Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.”

______________________________

Mr. Jeon's perspective

" Because you look hungry love.. Hungry to have ME.."I whispered near her ear in my deep husky voice and found her licking her lips in nervousness..

" Huh! How ?"She mumbled with her knitted brows and utmost confusion making my smirk grew more wider..

" Your eyes clearly says that you want me but you're denying it.. "I stated while looking deeply in her eyes.. And trust I meant every single word of it.. She wants me even she knows that too but she always deny it..And I want her to accept freely that she wants and craves me too..

" I d-don't .." She said and lower down her gaze while tugging her lose hair strand clearly showing that she's lying..She just confused and nothing more..

" Huh Then remember my little princess that I won't be touching you until you beg me to.. "I stated with a huge smirk plastered on my face, even though I know I can't stay away from her without kissing or touching her.. But still I need to do this to make her realize that I'm not the only one craving and dying for her and she needs and craves me too..

She looked at me with Her doe eyes that I felt like taking her right now..

" F-Fine.. "She mumbled and bit on her lips innocently .. Fuck control Jungkook you need to stay away from her to control yourself and give her a lesson..

" OK let's go.. " I said and was about to hold her hand but stopped inbetween and take it back..

*****

I made my way towards the car and opened the passenger seat door for her.. And she got seated.. I got seated too and saw her struggling to do the seatbelt..I leaned near her and did her seatbelt..I gazed at her and found her turning red just by me near her. Then How the hell she have the audacity to say that she does not crave for me..When I have this much effect on her that she forgets to breathe sometimes.. Princess you need to admit the fact that you want me just the same as I want and crave for you..

I started the engine and drove off the car to my Aunt's mansion..Which was not so away from here.. After sometime we reached the mansion and I parked my car inside her house..

I got off the car and made my way towards the passenger seat to open the door for my passenger princess..She looked at me with her doe innocent eyes and I smirked internally as she thinks that I'm angry at her.. But still I maintained my cold expression and made my way inside the mansion with her by my side..