CHAPTER I

__________________

...Her Obsession...

"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."

___________________

Author's Perspective

At Jeon Enterprises

Everyone present in the meeting were preparing themselves for the meeting..They were rechecking their presentation to find out some mistakes in it...Employees present in the meeting were having a hard time just by thinking if there will be an error or even a single mistake...Today definitely they have to lose their job... Or maybe they will not be able to see Next Morning....

Everyone present in the meeting stood up from their seats and bowed down their head in front of The Mafia King as well as The Chief Executive Officer to show respect and gratitude...Yes I'm talking about our male lead " Jeon Jungkook " ...

Mr. Jeon entered in the meeting room ,making everyone present in the meeting room bow towards him.. Mr. Jeon take a seat in his CEO position.. Siting like a King....

"Start the meeting" said Mr. Jeon looking at everyone with his fierce gaze.. Making everyone lowering their gaze...

The meeting started and took place for about 3 hours... Hopefully the meeting went well...

Mr. Jeon stood up from his place and went outside the meeting room..making everyone present in the meeting room exhale their breathe... Everyone is terrified around Mr. Jeon 's Dark aura..

******

[ Now let's see what our female lead is doing ]

"Lia ,wake up..yah you!don't sleep in the class" said y/n frustadely looking at her bff who is sleeping without fearing of the professor , meanwhile y/n who is trying to wake her up..

"Yah Choi Lia" said the professor annoyingly looking at Lia who is sleeping so peacefully not fearing about what's coming next....

He again shouted at her making her flinched and open her eyes...
She looked at him with widened eyes and stood up, fearing from his scolding...

"Yah Choi Lia.. Why are you sleeping in my class? Don't you sleep at night.. It's your daily routine to disturb in my class " the professor said looking at Lia with full anger...

"Sorry Sir"said Lia with apologetic look on her face...

"No, I don't need your Sorry... Detention for 2 hours after the college " said the professor looking at Lia...