CHAPTER XXI

_____________________________

...Her Obsession...

“You’re the only thing I can think about, day and night.”

__________________________

Y/n's perspective

I lowered down my eyes when I felt his intense gaze on me..I bit on my lip thinking "Is he that much angry on me?".. I came out of my thoughts when I heard his deep cold voice.. I looked at him with my doe eyes feeling myself getting scared of him because of his cold scary tone..

" What were you doing Downstairs?.."He said while coming in my direction dangerously..Making my breath stuck at the back of my throat , I gulped hardly feeling him very close to me..

" I-I was m-mak-ing co-ffee for y-you.." I said while looking in his deep dark chocolate brown eyes which I'm never able to understand..I broke the eye contact with him and lowered down my gaze feeling his hot breath fanning on my forehead..I felt myself flinching when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me while lifting up my feet from the floor..I felt my feet in the air, while he snuggled his face in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent ,sending chills through my spine..

" Sorry angel.. "Mr. Jeon said while snuggling his face in the crook of my neck..

" Huh Wh-y?.."I said while biting my lower lip in nervousness..

" For making you scared of me.. But trust me princess when my eyes didn't find your little figure I literally stopped breathing for a second..I really can't live without you..I'm obsessed with you.. I can't think straight when I'm not near you.."Mr. Jeon said while whispering these words against my skin which sends chills through my spine..I widened my eyes hearing his words..I internally smiled hearing his words..I felt relieved when I heard him indirectly proposing to me..

[ I know that I cringed this part, but still tell me your opinion about this... ]

*****

I sighed deeply looking outside the window..I looked at my side to find Mr. Jeon driving while focusing on the road..I diverted my gaze from him and looked down at my lap fidgeting with my fingers..I bit on my lower lip when I remembered the few incidents of past I bit on my lip harder remembering the terrible incident of Soo-jin's death..

A lone tear left my eyes and I immediately wiped it..I closed my eyes and laid my head on the passenger seat..But still I was not able to forget the memories of Soo-jin..I still remember her she was one of my few classmate with whom I was comfortable..She was always a happy and cheerful person She always tried to make me smile She was always so nice to me..My lashes felt so heavy that without me knowing my eyes got closed..