CHAPTER XXXV

__________________________

...Her Obsession...

"Love is pure and true ."

__________________________

Author's Perspective

FLASHBACK

"Daadi ji kya aap mujhe pyaar nhi karti?. " A 8 year old girl mumble with her teary eyes..

( Grandmother, Don't you love me?..)

" Nhi..Kyunki humme tum nhi, apne khandaan ke liye ek vaaris chahiye tha.. "Her grandmother said with emotionless face making the sweet little girl burst into uncontrollable tears.

(No, because I never wanted you, I always wanted a baby boy for my family race..)

" D-Daadi ji aap jh-oot bo-l rhi hai.."The little said with her broken voice and in the end burst into tears..

(You're lying grandma..)

"Hum kyun jhoot bolenge ladki? , jhooti to tum ho.. Tumne hmara sab kuch cheen liya humse.. Hmara beta, hmari bahu..Tum apne maa baap ko khaa gyi.. Khaa gyi tum.. Tum ek raakshasni Ho.. Raakshasni.. "Grandma said without any regret on her face.. Her face still emotionless, not having a pity for the little girl crying because of her painful and triggering words..

( Why would I lie girl ? ,I'm not a lier like you..you stealed my everything from me.. My son ,my daughter in law..You're the reason of your parents death..,you're the reason.. You're an evil demon..An evil demon.. )

After hearing her grandma's painful and heart stabbing words, she ran away from there while crying loudly..the little girl doesn't know why her grandmother hates her so much and always makes her cry and feel hurt.. She always feels guilty for not having her parents by her side and she blames herself for this.. If she hadn't requested them to buy her a giant size teddy bear that day.. They would have been alive and beside her and her grandmother would not loathe her this much..

Little Y/n was still running while crying because of her grandma's hurting words..The little girl bumped into someone.. Y/n looked at the person and stopped crying looking at the person..She hugged that person and burst into uncontrollable tears..

" K-ya daada ji ma-i itni buri hoo-n?.."little y/nie cried out while hugging his knees.. The grandfather picked her up gently and pecked on her cheek before wiping her tears..

( Am I that much bad Grandfather ? )

" Kisne kaha?..Hmari bacchi to bohot hi zyada pyaari hai..Wo buri kaisi ho skti hai?.. "Her grandfather said with a huge smile ,he knew this time too her grandma has said something hurting to her..