CHAPTER XXIII

_______________________________

...Her Obsession...

“I am completely and utterly obsessed with you.”

_______________________________

Mr. Jeon's perspective

After the I cut the phone call, I turned around and my eyes got locked with her..I widened my eyes looking at her in a fucking revealing short black dress..I gazed at her 5'2 small figure from top to bottom..I licked my lips while still taking slow steps towards her.. She was looking so fucking hot..That I already felt myself getting hard and needy for her.. I sighed deeply and my gaze unknowingly went towards the surroundings..

My eyes darkened looking at the people surrounded there only to find them looking at her not Actually looking at her but eye-fucking her..Blood rushed to my veins and I felt myself getting so angry cuz no one has the right to look at her just the way I do.. Just the way I think about her no one has the right to think about her like that.. I'll kill them myself whoever dares to think about my little angel like that..I glared at the people surrounded there and they all lowered down there gazes..

I made my way towards her with heavy steps..I looked at her innocent face before sliding my hand near her waist and pulling her near closer to me..I held her chin gently and attached my lips with hers soft heart shaped pink lips..I felt her eyes widened and body stiffened on my actions..

My grip tightened on her tiny waist and I pulled her closer to me.. I started moving my lips on hers trying my best to be gentle with her as it was her First Kiss and I didn't wanted her to feel uncomfortable..I felt a little relieved when I felt her body being relaxed from before..I pulled her more closer to me when I felt her small hands fisting on the fabric of my lapel..I moved my lips on her soft lips in a sync..I detached my lips from her and looked at her brown doe eyes which were holding nothing but pure innocence..I leaned closer to her bottom lip and whispered near her lip..

I leaned closer to her bottom lip and whispered near her lip