CHAPTER XI

_____________________________

...Her Obsession...

"We can only learn to love by loving."

___________________________

...Author's Perspective...

Y/n sighed softly and looked at her lap while biting her lips..Tears rolled down from her beautiful doe brown eyes..She sobbed and bit her lips to prevent any crying sound. She covered her eyes with her palms to prevent herself from her fear.."Darkness"..

She has nyctophobia from her teenage..She is scared from the Darkness ,more than anyone can imagine..Y/n closed her eyes tightly remembering some bitter memories of her painful childhood..She was shivering badly while tears were streaming down from her doe eyes..She closed her ears with her palms..

Y/n was in her miserable state..she sometimes get panic attacks..but her friend Lia was always there for her to calm her down..But now there was no one..Y/n was panicking more and more..she was blabbering something while shutting her ears tightly with her palms and was continuously saying her Best Friends name..

Y/n's condition was becoming worse and worse..y/n was breathing heavily and was panicking..Actually Y/n's mental health is day by day becoming worse if she hadn't escaped from her past, she wouldn't have been here, In Korea achieving her dream...

*****

Mr. Jeon hang the phone call which he was attending more than 9 mins..Mr. Jeon kept the phone inside his pocket and made his way towards the Theater room..He entered the theater room and made his way towards the little figure of y/n..Mr. Jeon reached near y/n and found her crying while keeping her both hands on her ears..Mr. Jeon looked at y/n confusingly , Why she is crying?..The only thought was roaming inside his mind..

Mr. Jeon didn't even knew what to do at that time.. Mr. Jeon sighed and listened to his heart, What his heart was saying..Mr. Jeon kneeled down infront of y/n and hugged her shivering body..He felt that she flinched badly in his embrace and was attempting to push him, but wasn't able to as Mr. Jeon was way stronger than her..Mr. Jeon knitted his eyebrows feeling that she has not calmed down instead she was pushing him while crying loudly..

" Stop it!.."said Mr. Jeon in his deep calm voice..He sighed in relief feeling her stopped her all movements..

Mr. Jeon didn't expected what happened next.. Y/n hugged him more tightly and started to sob in his chest..She was blabbering something which was audible to Mr. Jeon but he wasn't able to understand as she was talking in another language..Mr. Jeon was completely confused with her behaviour..The way she panicked , and was blabbering something rubbish..