CHAPTER III

_____________________

...Her Obsession...

"Some people are worth melting for."

____________________

...Author's perspective...

Both the best friends were happy as their practical was cancled due to some reasons and one of the reason was that it was raining heavily...

" Y/n , I've called the cab.. It's coming.." said Lia looking at y/n..

"Lia, you don't have to place a cab for me... I'll go by myself...hmm... "
Said y/n while looking at Lia..

" How you'll go ?.. Hmm...By walking...y/n.. why are you so stubborn? You will catch cold if you go home by walking drenching in rain... Plz come with me hmm... I'll drop you okay... " said Lia looking at her bestie with worry on her face..

" OK!..fine I'll come with you.. Now don't be sad and smile... Said y/n looking at Lia while smiling...

After sometime...

The cab stopped infront of y/n's apartment..y/n stepped out of the car and bid her good bye with her best friend and started rushing towards her house as the rain was still pouring continuously...

Y/n entered inside her house...
She went towards her bedroom and put her bag on the bed...
And went towards washroom to take a warm relaxing shower after the exhausting day...

After sometime...

Y/n came out of the bathroom while drying her wet hair and decided not to study for late night and sleep directly..cuz she was not feeling well...

...Time skip...

Next Day

Y/n was walking towards the university while looking at the weather...today's weather was a little cold..

"Aaachuu.. " y/n sneezed loudly

" oh..shoot, Did I get col-aachu.. " y/n got intrupted with her loud sneeze again...

"OMG.." said y/n with a sad pout...

****

Y/n entered the University's hallway and started walking towards her locker...