CHAPTER XXV

_____________________________

...Her Obsession...

“I love you with every beat of my heart.”

_____________________________

Taehyung's perspective

I was working in my office peacefully as these days the pressure of work is high on me all thanks to that My So called Best Friend Jeon Junglebook.. He is on a vacation from his work and all his work is shifted in me.. I loosened my tie as I felt suffocated with it.. I leaned on the chair and closed my eyes relaxing a bit.. A small smile appeared on my face as a glimpse of a face came in my mind making me relaxed..

You won't believe even I can't believe that I'm in love with someone..Me a Playboy in love with someone and that someone is rejecting me everytime I'm approaching her.. I sighed deeply and opened my eyes only to concentrate on my work again..

*****

I made my way outside my cabin after packing my stuff as it was the time to leave..My gaze fell on my wrist watch and the timing was 8:12 ..I sighed and made my way towards parking area to take my car.. I got seated in my car and drived to a nearby bar to drink alone..

I parked my car and made my way inside the bar..I halted on my tracks when my gaze fell on particular person..Blood rushed to my veins seeing her with someone..I clenched my jaw irritately when I saw her dancing with someone..I inhaled a deep before making my way towards her.. I reached near her and gripped on her wrist ready to take her with me.. Not until when I felt a punch landed on my face..

I gritted my teeth and looked at the man sharply who punched me before grabbing his collar and throwing him some Hard punches giving him the taste of his own medicine..

" You Mother Fucker.. How dare you to punch me?.. "I gritted my teeth while punching on his face continuously making blood spit out of his face..

"T-Taehyung stop he'll die for sure." I heard her trembling voice while holding my back and I immediately left him and turned around to see her looking at the person laid down unconscious.. I held her wrist and made her follow me to somewhere where no one will be able to see us..

" Why the fuck you beated him Taehyung?.. "I heard her anguish voice.. I inhaled a deep breath to calm down my rage or else I'll hurt her.. But still I wasn't able to, I pulled her closer to me by her waist that our chests were almost crashing..

" Do you think that I'll enjoy seeing someone dancing with you?Lia.."I said in my loud tone and found her looking at me with her angry expression..