CHAPTER XXIX

____________________________

...Her Obsession...

Love is pure and true; love knows no gender.

_____________________________

Y/n's perspective

After I ran away from him without looking back.. I entered inside the college and made my way towards my locker..I opened the locker and this time there was no rose or letters Which I usually find everytime..i sighed in relief as finally Kai has stopped troubling me also I haven't seen him from so many days..

I turned around and found lia standing behind me..She hugged me making me step back a little as she put her all weight on me..

" Hi y/niee ,How are you?.. "she said with a huge smile on her face..she looks so happy. I wish that she always smiles like this..

" I'm fine, but I guess you're so happy today.. "I said and looked at her and found her blushing.. She's blushing.. OMG she's blushing who made my best friend blush like this..

" Omo lia you're blushing.. " I exclaimed with joy and hugged her tightly..

" Yes there's so much to tell you y/n let's go.. "she said and took me with her to the classroom by holding my wrist..

*****

It was our first class but we decided to  study in the library as our professor was not present today. We were studying silently but then lia broke the silence and started to tell me about everything which happened to her..And after listening to her a huge smile appeared on my face as I was so happy for her, Genuinely. I knew that how her past relationship was and I knew that how lonely and heart broken she became because of her relationship.. I was happy that she finally found someone who cares for her and treats her right..

But I still wanted to meet that person as I can't let anyone have my precious best friend..I need to take a look on the man so that I could decide that he's perfect for her or not..

" Lia I'm so happy for you.. "I said and hugged her..

"I want to meet him Lia..plss.."I pleaded her with my puppy eyes..

"I'll ask him to pick me up today OK..."she said and a huge smile appeared on my face..

" Aarasso.. "I mumbled and then we both got busy with the studies again..

It was our last period which was of ENT..I was fully concentrated on the lecture but lia was sleeping peacefully hiding herself with her bag on the table. I looked at my wrist watch and it was just 5 mins left for this period to end..