CHAPTER XII

__________________________

...Her Obsession...

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return."

__________________________

...Author's perspective...

At Library

Y/n and Lia both were in the library studying with full concentration..They were in the library after having food in the cafeteria..They were studying in the library as their this period was free...So they decided to study for sometime..y/n and Lia both were studying when suddenly Lia's phone ring loudly in the silent atmosphere of the Library..

" I'm so sorry.." said Lia getting up from her seat and bowing continuously..As in the library there should be no disturbance..

Lia made her way out of the library to pick the phone call...while y/n looked at her exiting the library..y/n diverted her gaze and again started to study...after sometime, y/n looked at the entrance of the library only to look for her bestie.. But Lia was not there..y/n sighed softly and again started studying..y/n was now looking for Lia..Where is Lia .. The only thought was roaming inside her mind..

Y/n sighed when she heard the bell rang loudly indicating the period is over..y/n exit the library and started to look for Lia..Y/n eyes widened looking infront of her..Y/n froze on her spot seeing Kai's friends walking through the corridor...

She immediately turned around to leave the place..cuz if they see her, they will also make her feel uncomfortable as Kai's friends also have crush on her.. Kai's whole friend gang and mostly the half of the school has crush on y/n..But due to her cold and sensitive nature most of the boys doesn't approach her..

Y/n immediately ran from there after seeing Kai's friends..she was running while looking behind trying to look if there following her or not as they all disturbs her. While running y/n bumped to someone, y/n looked at the person and sighed in relief..

" What happened y/n ? Are you fine?.." Lia said looking at y/n who was looking tensed and terrified..y/n looked at Lia with a smile and shook her head..

"Are you again lying?.." said Lia looking at y/n with disbelief..

" K-Kai's friends a-are in this floor.. " y/n said with panic written all over her face..

" Y/n, calm down..Don't worry..hmm.. Nothing will happen to you.. They'll not disturb you.. Let's leave this floor..." said Lia looking at y/n trying to calm her down as she knows that how sensitive y/n is..Y/n looked at her and nodded her head.. Lia held y/n's wrist and they both left the floor..