CHAPTER IV

________________________

...Her Obsession...

"I need you like a heart needs a beat."

__________________

...Y/n's Perspective...

We both entered the hospital canteen..and I made my way towards the corner seat while Lia was bringing food for both of us...actually at this time I was just craving for some ramyeon with a nice broth...

I was looking outside the window...
The weather was all windy and cold.. I guess it's going to be rain... I turned my gaze towards Lia who was coming towards my direction while bringing our food also.. She placed down the tray of food and to my surprise there was ramyeon... I looked at Lia with widened eyes...

" I know you were craving for ramyeon.. Weren't you? "said lia while looking at me.. Meanwhile me whose eyes were still widened and was shocked... I came back to my senses..when Lia snapped her fingers infront of me..

"Umm.. Yeah..I was, but how did you know? " I said while taking the bowl of ramen noodles...

" I'm your bestie for a reason..." said Lia while flipping her hair confidently...

" OK..fine, but eat your ramen before it gets cold..." I said while looking at Lia..who was now stuffing her mouth with ramen... Making me chuckle at her...

We both were having our own ramyeon..obviously ramyeon is not a thing to share...After sometime..I finished my ramyeon and drink some water to clear my throat... I looked at my watch to see the timing which was
6 : 05 p.m...

"Y/n you met him for the first time here only..Am I right?.." said Lia while looking at me waiting for my response...

" him.. Who? " I said while trying to change the subject...

" Your crush..The Mafia Kin-.." I
Cutted Lia in between by putting my hands on her mouth..

" yah! Speak lowly...you know na.. nobody talks about him.."I said while looking at Lia..

" OK, fine.. But why we're you denying it..huh..are you ashamed to speak about him? Said Lia while looking at me..

" Lia, What are you saying? Why I would be ashamed of talking about him? It's just I don't feel like talking about him here... You know! What if someone hears our conversation...? Everyone is just so scared of him..That nobody wants to talk about him.. " I said while looking at Lia... Trying to explain her..