CHAPTER X

__________________________

...Her Obsession...

"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."

_______________________

...Author's perspective...

Y/n came out of the washroom while drying her hair gently with the towel.. She made her way towards the vanity..she was infront of mirror.. She dried her hair ,applied lip gloss and left the room..BTW her outfit was this..

Y/n entered the living room

Y/n entered the living room..only to see Mr. Jeon playing with Kiyomi .. She looked at Mr. Jeon who was looking so happy playing with Kiyomi.. watching the scenario infront of her, y/n smiled..

she was happy looking at them both.. At last she wanted Mr.Jeon to be happy and enjoying..yes, she wanted to be with him, she wanted to be a part of his life.. But her first priority was to make him happy and to fill his life with happiness and joy...

y/n was in her own thoughts that she doesn't even realized that Mr. Jeon was looking at her.. She was just looking somewhere and was smiling like an idiot..Y/n flinched and came out of her thoughts when she heard Mr. Jeon's deep voice..

"What are you thinking?.."said Mr. Jeon examining y/n who was busy in her own world.. Y/n flinch and looked at Mr. Jeon, Who was staring deeply in her eyes..y/n came back to her sense and replied immediately..

"N-Nothing.. " said y/n while looking down and biting her lower lip..But Mr. Jeon just smirk at her words..he likes when she gets nervous and bit her lower lip.. He likes the way she looks at him.. He likes the way she admires him even though she is scared of him...Mr. Jeon decided to tease her by taking steps towards making y/n to look at him with widened eyes and walk backwards..