CHAPTER XVII

________________________________

...Her Obsession...

"I am forever yours, and forever obsessed with you."

___________________________

...Author's perspective...

Mr. Jeon sighed looking at her, Who was sleeping peacefully in his embrace..he caressed her hair gently before placing a soft kiss on them. He sighed in relief that he was able to control to her when she was having panick attack.. He got so scared at that time when he found her panicking and he remembered how she was trembling and shivering..

Mr. Jeon closed his eyes trying to sleep but his mind was full of her panicking state.. He wanted to know that why she always panicks? Mostly he wants to know about her past.. The past from which she is so much feared, the past which she is not able to forget..the past which is affecting her mental health..he closed his eyes trying to sleep and finally after sometime he drifted off to sleep...

Time skip ( 5:00 a.m)

Mr. Jeon opened his eyes, and looked in his embrace to find his little angel sleeping peacefully in his arms..he smiled at her, who was looking so tiny and cute in his embrace..he leaned near her and kissed gently on her forehead..He.get up from the bed and covered her with the blanket properly..before making his way out of her room..

Mr. Jeon entered y/n's apartment balcony to take some fresh air..He took his phone from his pocket and dialed someone's number..

" Yes, M-Mr. Jeon.."said the other person on the phone call..

" Prepare my luggage.."said Mr. Jeon in his cold voice making the person gulp in fear..

"Y-yes.. "said the person..Mr. Jeon hang the phone call.. And dialed his personal guard's number..

" I want you to keep an eye on her.. But make sure that she doesn't find you.. If she did then you'll be as good as dead.." said Mr. Jeon in his calm but dangerous tone which can make anyone frightened..

" Y-yes Mr. Jeon.. "said the guard..

Mr. Jeon hang up the phone call..

****

Mr. Jeon made his way towards y/n's bedroom , to check on her..He entered the bedroom to find y/n sleeping peacefully..Mr. Jeon made his way towards her and kneeled on the floor before taking her soft hands in his.. He gently kissed on her right hand..before leaning to kiss her forehead gently..He get up from there and made his way out of her house..