Chapter 127: Devouring Power! Attributes Soar!

Start from the beginning

“The current you can use the power in your body more efficiently. Moreover, you can absorb all energy attacks. Of course… your body has to be able to take it. If you can’t take it, forcefully absorbing energy will cause you to explode. You have to remember this.”

Jian Ba smiled and said, “Also, you should have a vortex condensed from the Power of Devouring in your body now, right? This is good stuff. Make good use of it. Alright, that’s all I know. I don’t know much about the Dao of Devouring. I walk the Dao of Strength. This Dao of Devouring is just a method to assist my cultivation. As for the details, it’s up to you to develop it.”

With that, Jian Ba stretched and waved at Lin Bei. “By the way, I don’t have any weapons now. Give me a sword.”

Lin Bei casually threw Jian Ba an Obsidian-grade sword and began to check his current situation.

As expected, in the branch of the Dao of Stars, other than the Dao of Wine, there was also the Dao of Devouring.

——

Dao of Devouring:

It can devour all energy. It can condense the power in the body more quickly.

——

Swallow:

Storage energy and strengthen attack.

——

Devour:

Absorb energy and strengthen attributes.

——

“Two more abilities.”

Lin Bei looked at the two abilities and fell into deep thought.

Then, he looked at the distracted Lucal and waved at him. “Come over and attack me.”

“Ah? Don’t, my lord. I’m your loyal servant. How can I attack you? It’s impossible!”

Hearing this, Lucal was scared out of his wits.

Damn, is he going to find an excuse to deal with me?

Lucal was terrified.

“Cut the crap. If I tell you to attack, attack! Otherwise, I’ll cripple you! Don’t think too much. I just want to test my new ability!”

Lin Bei’s expression changed and he said sternly.

Seeing this, Lucal did not dare to delay. He stretched out his finger and shot a small energy light at Lin Bei.

Crack.

-100!

A pitiful damage number floated up from Lin Bei’s body.

“Use the Blood Demon Flash!”

Lin Bei frowned and said in a low voice.

Damn it, your attack is short and weak. What can I find out?!

Lucal’s face was ashen. He did not dare to hit him hard, afraid that Lin Bei would kill him if he was unhappy.

However, in this atmosphere, if he did not use the Blood Demon Flash, he would immediately die.

Lucal’s scalp went numb. Under the pressure, he followed the instructions and condensed a Blood Demon Flash to attack Lin Bei.

Seeing this, Lin Bei finally smiled.

“Swallow!”

With a soft shout, the energy vortex in Lin Bei’s body spun counterclockwise. Golden light flickered and absorbed all the blood-red Blood Demon Flash energy!