Chapter 125: Battle Pet! Dao of Devouring?

Start from the beginning

“Sir, didn’t you say that you found me a good job? Now that Lucetia has become your pet, what about me? What is my job?”

Lucal asked anxiously.

He had seen Lin Bei’s strength and wealth. He decided that he had to cozy up to him!

“I see. Make me some Monarch Blood.”

“Huh?”

“Huh what? Didn’t you ask me about your job? It’s very simple. You are a blood donor!”

Lin Bei raised his eyebrows and said, “Is there a problem?”

“N-No.”

Lucal said with a defeated expression.

He had thought that it was a good job, but it turned out to be blood production!

This way, his strength would decrease a lot. Compared to Lucretia, he was worlds apart!

“Yes, don’t resist. This is the soul transfer technique. I’ll help you change your body first.”

Lin Bei did not waste any time and directly transferred him to one of his clones. At the same time, he also transferred Jian Ba’s soul to Lucal.

To put it simply, he had swapped their souls.

In this way, he could completely control Lucal.

As for Jian Ba, this guy’s upper limit was very high. It was still necessary to find him a body first.

As expected, after obtaining a new body, Jian Ba’s aura quickly soared. Soon, he became like the Blazing Lion in the mystic realm of the tavern back then, and he was extremely oppressive.

“Haha, thank you! With this body, my strength has finally recovered a little!”

Jian Ba returned to his previous appearance and laughed loudly. “Against the current me, ordinary Monarchs are not my match! Moreover, I’ve escaped the restriction of my clone. The current me can continue to cultivate and improve!”

“Jian Ba, with your original realm higher than your current state, you should be able to use Extraordinary Spirit Essences to recover your strength, right?”

Lin Bei asked.

“Extraordinary Spirit Essence? Sure!”

When Jian Ba heard this, he smiled and nodded. “As long as I have enough Extraordinary Spirit Essences, my strength can step into the Extraordinary realm! Of course, it’s only enough to reach the Extraordinary realm. If I go further… it’ll be difficult for me, the Disqualified!”

“Then do you have a way to escape the restrictions of the Disqualified?”

Lin Bei frowned.

To be honest, Jian Ba’s strength was very important to him, especially the stacking of strength. As his strength increased, the number of times he could stack would also increase. If the man could step into the Extraordinary level, it would be of great help to him.

Of course, the identity of the Disqualified seemed to restrict him. This was not what Lin Bei wanted to see.

“A way? There is!”

Hearing this, Jian Ba smiled and said, “As long as I kill a Legend and take his Divinity Fragment, I can get rid of the identity of the Disqualified! How about it? Do you want to give it a try?”

“Uh… forget it for the time being.”

When Lin Bei heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched.