Chapter 122: Fighting an Emperor-tier Expert! I Can't Do It Anymore!

Start from the beginning

“Hmph, don’t block the way!”

Lucal clearly did not take Lin Bei seriously. He snorted and was about to barge in.

In his eyes, Qiqi was the big trouble. As for Lin Bei, he was just using her power to intimidate others!

That man could not withstand a single blow!

Even though he had destroyed a large number of the Blood Demon Army previously, they were like ants in his eyes and were not worth mentioning!

Moreover, the Emperors behind were dealt with by the white-haired woman?

Therefore, in Lucal’s eyes, Lin Bei was at most a relatively powerful Emperor-level expert!

At most, he could stand shoulder to shoulder with him, but that was only at the Monarch level. He did not have to be afraid!

On the remaining bull horn, a blood-colored light condensed and finally compressed into an energy pillar that shot towards Lin Bei!

“Magic Flash!”

Swoosh!

A laser-like red lightning shot out at an extremely fast speed. Even Lin Bei found it difficult to completely dodge within a short hundred meters.

However, he did not dodge.

He had 400 billion points of War God Shield on him. What was there to be afraid of!

As expected, a golden shield appeared on his body and easily blocked Lucal’s full-strength attack!

[Your War God Shield has decreased by 100 million points!]

[Current remaining 399.7 billion points!]

Lucal was panting from exhaustion, but when he saw Lin Bei standing there unscathed and looking at him with a smile, he was stunned.

“???”

What is going on!

That was my full-strength attack!

Although a portion of the bull horn was broken, even so, the damage was enough to exceed 100 million, right?

But even so, it could not break through his defense?

Was that reasonable?

“Not bad. Anything else?”

Lin Bei smiled and looked at Lucal. He hooked his finger and gestured. “Again!”

“You…!”

Lucal’s eyes turned cold as he understood.

Hmph, he is just pretending!

My full-strength attack really deals more than 100 million damage!

You must have used some secret technique to block it previously!

However, there are restrictions on secret techniques!

You can use it once or twice, but can you use it eight or ten times?

Impossible!

“Alright, since you’re so arrogant, don’t blame me for being impolite!”

Lucal sneered in his heart and prepared to accumulate strength to attack.

This time, he did not condense the Magic Flash to attack directly. Instead, he gathered his strength layer by layer, trying to stack the power of the Magic Flash to the limit and release it at once to directly defeat the other party!

Since the other party had provoked him and given him enough time to accumulate strength, if he did not make use of it, what was the difference between him and a fool?