Chapter 119: Blood Demon Camp! Emperor's Insignia! Pseudo-Extraordinary!

Începe de la început

Lin Bei snorted coldly and used Shadow Shift to appear behind the tall Blood Demon!

Holy Light Punishment!

Swoosh!

It directly hit the fatal weakness, causing fatal critical damage!

“The Eye of Judgment’s ability to see through weaknesses is really awesome! It directly locked onto the target’s weakness for me to attack. My damage output has increased to another level!”

Lin Bei laughed in his heart.

The Eye of Judgment was an exclusive skill of the Judgment Class that he had learned at Level 50. It could see through weaknesses on the enemy and catch a lot of hidden information. It was a very powerful eye technique.

Coupled with the high critical hit rate and critical damage bonus of the Wrath of War that he had also learned at Level 50, his output ability was simply explosive!

Especially after being strengthened by the King’s Insignia, the effects of the two skills had increased greatly again. The current Lin Bei was like a fish in water when facing the Blood Demon army!

His movements were smooth and fluid. As he chatted, hundreds of Blood Demon soldiers had already died!

“How can this human… be so powerful?!”

The three emperor-level Blood Demon leaders were dumbfounded.

The pressure Lin Bei gave them was too great!

Even the Blood Demon General had never given them such pressure!

“Third Brother, Second Brother and I will hold him back! Return to the Blood Demon Hall to report! You must get the higher-ups to send experts over and kill him! Avenge us brothers!”

“Big Brother! I…”

“Cut the crap! Go quickly! If you hesitate, it’ll be too late!”

“Alright! Take care!”

The skinny leader of the Blood Demons had a solemn expression. He immediately turned around and ran out of the Blood Demon camp.

Seeing this, Lin Bei smiled and did not stop him.

Finding monsters and killing them one by one was too troublesome. It was better to let him go get reinforcements. This way, he could wait here to harvest.

“By the way, let me ask you two a question!”

Lin Bei easily received the joint attack of the two Emperor-level Blood Demons and asked with a smile, “Do you know where the Blood Demon Prison is?”

“Hmph! You want to know? Simple! Surrender! When we capture you, we’ll naturally press you into prison! Don’t worry, with your strength, you’re enough to be pressed into the fifth level of prison!”

“How many levels are there in the prison?”

“Hehe, there are a total of six levels in the Blood Demon Prison! The lower you go, the stronger the prisoners are! You should feel proud when you get locked in the fifth level!”

“Proud your ass! You still have the cheek to brag after being captured? Also, I’m so powerful. Are you blind? No matter what, I have to be locked up on the sixth level, right? Are you looking down on me!”

Lin Bei cursed. Then, he stopped talking nonsense and attacked ruthlessly.

It seemed that these two people knew about the Blood Demon Prison. However, it seemed that they did not plan to tell him, so Lin Bei did not plan to waste time and attacked directly.