Chapter 115: Star Swordsman's Inheritance! Stunned, Right?

Start from the beginning

“Become stronger faster?”

The corners of Lin Bei’s mouth twitched. Do you think I don’t want to?

I’m already fast enough, okay?

Faster… I can’t do it!

“Don’t worry. You brought a hundred types of wine this time and fulfilled the agreement between us. Originally, I wanted to teach you a move or two, but now it seems that it’s far from enough!”

Jian Yi said in a deep voice, “How about this? Find a profession expansion scroll as soon as possible, and I’ll teach you the profession inheritance of the Star Swordsman!”

“Star Swordsman?”

Lin Bei asked curiously.

“That’s right. The path of a swordsman with the power of the stars as the core! It’s also my Sword Dao!”

“Is it Level SSS?”

“No, it’s Level F.”

“Damn, are you kidding? Level F?”

When Lin Bei heard this, he almost fainted.

How could you have such an awesome name for a Level F profession?

Star Swordsman?

How awesome!

“What do you know! Star Swordsman is a profession that can grow! As long as you’re powerful enough, you can break through SSS-level in the future!”

“Break through SSS-level? What level is that?”

“Divine level!”

Jian Yi’s eyes lit up as he said loudly, “Level S is an Extraordinary talent. The upper limit is Extraordinary. Level SS and SSS are Legendary talents, and the upper limit is Legendary. As for my Star Swordsman, it can break through SSS and become a god-level!”

“So awesome. What level were you at back then?”

“Ahem, Level SSS.”

Jian Yi coughed and said awkwardly.

“That’s not divine-level. You’re bragging so much that I thought you had divine-level talent!”

Lin Bei pursed his lips. Although he said that, he was looking forward to this Star Swordsman profession.

To be honest, he had never heard of a profession that could grow. However, since Jian Yi could upgrade this profession to SSS, why couldn’t he?

Putting aside the high Divine level, it was not difficult to get an SSS, right?

At the thought of this, Lin Bei said, “Then pass it to me now.”

“What’s the hurry! Didn’t I say that you have to find a profession expansion scroll first? Only then can you open your second profession. Otherwise, if I forcefully impart the power of inheritance to you, the War God Inheritance on your body will dissipate! Although this War God Inheritance is not as good as my Star Swordsman, it’s still SSS after all. It can increase your combat strength by a lot!”

Jian Yi said helplessly, “What’s this kid thinking? Can’t you understand human language? Inherit now? How is it possible!”

“Brother, look at this. Can you understand it?”

Lin Bei was speechless.

Why are you talking so much nonsense!

I’m not deaf. How can I not understand what you’re saying?

Isn’t it just a profession expansion scroll?

Not only did I have it, but I also used two!

How is it? I’ll show you now. Are you still going to scream?