Liam paralysed part 6

Liam's pov

The band has been on the hiatus for about a year now. Niall and I are planning our wedding. I can't wait to get married to the love of my life. We have almost finished planning for the wedding which is in about 3 months. Niall and I are relaxing in bed together. I am scrolling through Twitter currently. I see loads of nice tweets about me and Niall but then I see a comment that says '@ihateliam2019- L!am shouldn't be with Niall. Niall should be with me. L!am should go and kill himself. He is useless.' I feel my eyes well up with tears as I read the replies agreeing. I feel Niall put a hand on my shoulder. I look up at him and he asks "Hey what's wrong?" I shrug

Niall's pov

Liam and I were relaxing in bed talking. Liam is scrolling through Twitter. He suddenly goes really quiet and he is staring at something on his phone. I say "Li, Liam" but he doesn't answer. I put my hand on Liam's shoulder and he looks up at me. I see the tears in Liam's eyes. I say "Hey what's wrong?" Liam shrugs. I grab his phone and read '@ihateliam2019- L!am shouldn't be with Niall. Niall should be with me. L!am should go and kill himself. He is useless.' I am instantly mad. I say to Liam "Don't listen to them Li. They don't know the real you." I block the accounts that are sending hate to my Lili on both my account and Liam's account. I then hug Liam and he starts sobbing. I rub Liam's back as he sobs.

I whisper soothing words to Liam as he continues to sob. He soon calms down and says "Ni, why do you love me?" I say "Li there is so many reasons I love you. There is how strong you are. Even though you have been through so much you haven't let it tear you down. You are so loving and you are amazingly kindhearted. You are so sweet and you have amazing puppy brown eyes and the softest brown hair. I have so many reasons why I love you." I kiss him on the forehead and he says "I love you too Nini." I kiss him on the forehead again and I say "I'm going to say something on Twitter." Liam responds "Please don't Ni. I don't want you to get into trouble" I say "I am just going to say something nice and I will let you read it." Liam nods.

I open Twitter and start a new tweet. I start the message '@Nialloffical- @Liampayne, don't ever forget that I love you so much. Don't let the haters get you down. I love you my Liam. I can't wait for to marry you very soon. I love you.' I show Liam the tweet and he nods and I post it. Soon the tweet gets flooded with likes, comments and retweets. I start reading the nice positive comments to Liam to show him that he is loved and appreciated by most of the fans.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Niall supported Liam through not feeling good enough for Niall. By the time the wedding rolls around Liam is finally feeling good enough for Niall and they had their perfect wedding with all their friends and family there. They then went on their honeymoon together which they both enjoyed their time together out of the spotlight.