Liam paralysed part 3

Liam's pov

We are half way though our take me home tour. Niall has been very protective of me this tour and I think the fans are probably catching on to something. I see that more and more fans are shipping us together. Currently Niall and I are in a meeting with management. We both want to come out because the fans are already speculating it. Management says to us "What did you boys want to talk about?" Niall says "We would like to come out. I am tired of hiding our relationship. I know Liam is as well" I nod and say "Yeah I am" Niall continues "The fans are already saying how cute it would be if we were dating and I think it would increase our LGBTQ+ community" our manager says "What if you loose more fans though. I don't know." Niall says "It will be good for the band. Please sir. We would like to come out" our manager sighs and says "Fine you can come out. If you loose loads of fans though you two will have to say that you broke up" we both nod and our manager says "I will set up an interview for you boys to do." We both nod and manager says "You are free to go we will let you know when your interview is." We leave the room.

A few days later still Liam's pov

Niall has just got a text saying our interview is tomorrow. Niall says to me "Are you ready to come out Liam?" I nod and say "Yeah. I can't wait for the fans to know. I am very nervous though" Niall asks "Why are you nervous babe?" I respond "I don't want to get too much hate. I mean I get hate now because I am paralysed. I am scared that I will get more hate when the fans realise that I am dating you" Niall responds "I will protect you from them and always stick up for you. I promise." I nod.

The next day Niall's pov

We are about to announce our relationship to the world. It is just me and Liam doing an interview today. I know Liam is very nervous. I gently hug him and say "Remember what I said last night. I will always protect you" Liam nods and we get called to the stage.

I gently push Liam's wheelchair to the stage and I put his wheelchair next to the chair I am going to be sitting on. Liam puts on the breaks on his wheelchair and I sit down next to him. The interviewer says "Hello boys. I am Emma and this is Daniel" we both smile and say "Hello." Emma says "So it is just two of you today. Where is the other boys?" I say "They are in the studio working on something special which will be announced soon. Not yet though." Emma nods.

After half an hour Daniel asks "So boys are you dating anyone?" I look at Liam and he smiles at me. I say "Yes I am dating someone." Liam nods and says "I am too." Emma says "Ohh you two are dating someone. Who are you dating Liam?" Liam looks at me and says shyly "I'm dating Niall" I smile at him. Emma looks at me and says "And you Niall?" I say "I'm dating Liam. We have been together since half way through the X-factor and we couldn't be happier." Liam looks at me and smiles. Daniel says "Do you two have been together for three years already" I nod and say "Yeah. It has been some of the best three years ever." I take Liam's hand and say "I wouldn't change anything for the world" Liam smiles and Emma asks "Has the other boys been supportive about your relationship?" We both nod and I say "They helped us keep it a secret until we were ready to come out." I smile over at Liam and Daniel asks "Liam does Niall help you around the house and bus when you are on tour" Liam nods and says "Niall is always close by always checking up on me making sure I'm comfortable and can get places easily" I add "He does like his independence so I try and give him as much as I can and the other boys always help as well" the interviewers nod and Emma asks "We have time for one more question. Can we see a Niam kiss?" I smile and look at Liam. I lean in and gently kiss Liam's lips. Liam instantly kisses back. I break apart and rest my forehead on his and whisper to him "I love you babe." Liam whispers back "I love you too Ni"

About an hour after the interview Liam's pov

I haven't been on my phone since the interview. I am scared to. I am the only one completely ready for the concert tonight. The others are getting ready now. I turn on my phone and I go on twitter to see what the fans are saying. Most of the comments are positive. I see a comment that says '@ihateliampayne- I knew L*am was a disgusting fag. He should just go and kill himself. He is useless anyways. Niall shouldn't be with him. L*am is disgusting and a useless piece of paralysed rubbish who should die.' I read the replies and most of them are agreeing with that person. I don't realise I am crying or that Niall came into the room until Niall says "Hey babe. Why are you crying for?" I start sobbing and say "Why do you love me. I'm useless" Niall instantly hugs me

Niall's pov just before Niall walks into the room.

I am just about ready for the concert. Louis is checking his phone. He says "Ni you might want to go and check to see if Liam has checked Twitter yet." I ask "Why?" Louis shows me a tweet that says '@ihateliampayne- I knew L*am was a disgusting fag. He should just go and kill himself. He is useless anyways. Niall shouldn't be with him. L*am is disgusting and a useless piece of paralysed rubbish who should die.' and I am instantly mad. I read the replies and see most of them are agreeing with the 'fan.' Once Lou finishes my hair I rush out of the room. I am not going to let Liam see that tweet.

I run into our dressing room. I see Liam sat on the sofa with tears running down his face. I say "Hey babe. Why are you crying for?" Liam starts sobbing and asks "Why do you love me? I'm useless" I instantly sit next to him and hug him tightly. I say "Li I love you so much." I gently rock him and say "I love you because you are you. You have an amazing personality. You are so caring and kind to everyone you meet. I love your amazing puppy eyes, I love your smile, I love your hair. I love everything about you. Even the fact you are paralysed." I pull him onto my lap and he just continues to sob he says "I should just die. Everyone would be so much happier without me" I pull him back slightly to look him in the eyes "I wouldn't. The boys wouldn't. Most of the fans wouldn't be happier without you. I especially wouldn't be happier without you. I wouldn't be able to live without you babe" I pull him back into a hug and smooth his hair. Liam's sobs soon turn to sniffles and I ask "Did you look at Twitter?" Liam nods against my chest and gives me his phone. I block all of those people on Liam's account and I say "I'll sort this babe." Liam nods.

I grab my phone and I open Twitter. I quickly find that tweet. I add a reply saying 'Liam is amazing. I don't care what you say about me but leave my boyfriend alone. He doesn't deserve all the hate you give him at all. He should not die. I would be depressed if he died and I would probably go just after Liam. I can't live without him. He is the most amazing, strongest person I know and if you can't see that then just leave us alone and stop spreading hate to innocent people.' I then block and report each of the accounts for harmful comments towards my poor baby. I say "All sorted Li bear" I feel Liam nod against my chest. I kiss his head and he looks up at me and I see that his face is looking a little red and blotchy. I gently wipe the remaining tears off his face and say "Li you are perfect the way you are" Liam nods again.

A few weeks later no one's pov

The accounts got taken down and Niall always stuck up for Liam whenever he could and always helped him. The other boys also stuck up for him and made sure that no one was talking bad about them on Twitter and if people where the other boys would always warn Niall just in case Liam saw the hate tweets.