Liam little headspace part 3 (request)

One where none of the boys know where he is is and he thinks he is playing hide and seek. They find him and can't get angry at him because he looks so innocent and they are fond of him.

Ages/ names
Louis- 25 daddy
Zayn- 25 baba
Niall- 24 papa
Harry- 24 dada
Liam- actual age 22. Headspace 12 months
—————————————————————————

Niall's po

We have just finished our take me home tour. We are all besides ourselves with worry. We can't find Liam anywhere. We have all looked everywhere for him. He is in his little headspace so into everything like a typical one year old. I have never been more worried in my life.

Liam's pov (in headspace)

Liam's daddies haven't found Liam yet. Liam is hiding in a cupboard. Liam is getting scared. It is dark. Liam says "Papa, dada, baba, daddy" Liam starts crying.

Louis pov

I hear a little voice saying "Papa, Dada, Baba, daddy." Followed by some soft crying. I open the cupboard door and see Liam curled up crying clutching his stuffed puppy. I say "Li come out baby. He looks up at me with his big innocent eyes and tears streaming down his face. He crawls out and into my lap crying. I stand up and gently rock him in my arms. I carry him into the living room and text the boys saying 'I found him. He is really upset' the Harry and Niall rush in the room and Niall says "Zayn is getting a bottle for him." I nod and Liam reaches out for Niall saying "Papa" Niall gently takes Liam and gently cuddles him. Zayn comes in and asks "Dose Liam want some milk?" Liam reaches for Zayn and gently takes him from Niall and gives him his bottle.

Once Liam finished his bottle he crawls back over to Niall and curls up on his lap. Harry asks "What were you doing Li?" Liam whimpers and says "Hiding. Wiam wanted to hide. Daddies didn't find Wiam" Niall hugs him and says "We are sorry baby. You should have told us you wanted to play hide and seek. We can play if you would like" Liam shakes his head and says "Cuddles Papa, Dada, Baba, Daddy" we all nod and cuddle our Liam whilst watching Liam's favourite cartoons