Lilo- Liam sick after an arguement

Liam's pov

We have just finished our on the road again tour. Louis (who is my husband) and I have just had a massive argument over our son that is due at the end of January. He is Louis biological son but we are both going to have parental rights over him. I don't even remember what the argument was about now. He stormed out of the house. I am in tears right now. What if Louis wants a divorce. I don't want us to be separated.

Harry comes into my and Louis' room. He asks "Li what happened?" I respond "We had an argument about the baby. What if Louis wants a divorce" Harry responds "Louis loves you too much to divorce you over something like that. You both want that baby don't you?" I nod and say "Yeah we do. I don't know what to do Harry. I have a headache." Harry says "You do look pale. Are you feeling alright?" I shake my head and Harry asks "Are you going to be sick?" I nod and Harry puts the bin under my chin just in time for me to gag and throw up. I start crying. Harry gently rubs my back and whispers comforting words to me. Once I am finished I lay down I grab Louis pillow and cuddle it needing him. I say "I want Louis." Harry says "I'll go and call him buddy. Why don't you try and get some sleep" I nod and close my eyes.

Harry's pov

I smile as Liam's soft snoring can be heard. I take the bin into the bathroom and empty it down the toilet. I then wash my hands and grab the thermometer out of the medicine cabinet. I go into Liam's and Louis' room and I put the bin back. I then gently put the thermometer in Liam's ear and press the button. Once it beeps I look at the numbers 38.2 and think to myself 'Not too bad at the moment.

I go downstairs and Niall asks me "Is he alright?" I shake my head and say "He is sick. He has just thrown up. He has a temperature of 38.2. He said that he wanted Louis." Niall nods and says "Poor Li" I nod and say "I'm going to try and call Louis." Niall nods and I find Louis' contact. I try to ring him but it goes straight through to the answerphone. I sigh and say "No answer. I'll try again in a bit." Niall nods.

A few hours later still Harry's pov

Liam has been up every half an hour being sick. He always asked for Louis after he was sick and was always really upset when I told him that Louis was still not home. Louis walks through the door and says "I'm home." I say "Finally. I have been trying to get hold of you for hours now. Li is sick. He has been asking for you." Louis says "How sick is he?" I say "He has been up every half an hour being sick then asking for you. He got really upset when I told him that you were still not home. He also thinks you want a divorce." Louis says "I'm going to go and see him and tell him that I love him too much to divorce him" I nod.

Louis pov

I go upstairs and see Liam asleep cuddling my pillow. I gently take my pillow out from his grasp. I get into bed next to him and pull him into a hug gently. Liam snuggles into me staying asleep. I smile and fall asleep myself holding him.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 3 days. He thanked Louis for looking after him. Louis assured Liam that he doesn't want a divorce and Liam is really happy about that. On 21st January Louis and Liam (with help from a surrogate) welcomed their son Freddie Reign Tomlinson weighing 7lbs 2oz.