Liam extremely sick they have to cancel the concert

Liam's pov

We have just started our take me home tour. It is about 3am. We have a really busy day today and I can't sleep due to feeling nauseous. I am glad we are in a hotel tonight. I am unfortunately on my own. I wish Niall (my boyfriend. We can't come out yet though) was in here with me instead of sharing with Harry. I curl into myself. I feel vomit come up my throat. I stand up quickly and I rush to the bathroom. I crash to my knees and I gag and throw up into the toilet. I throw up 3 more times before my stomach settles. I flush the toilet and I wash my hands and brush my teeth. I walk back into my room and I let out a shaky breath. I hate throwing up. Especially alone.

I grab my phone and I quickly find Niall's contact. I hover my thumb over the call button but I decide to let Niall sleep as we are all exhausted. I put my phone down and lay down in bed. I am soon asleep.

The next morning Niall's pov

I get woken up by my phone ringing. I look at who is calling and I see Paul. I answer and say "Hello Paul." Paul responds "Where are you boys? You are late getting to the van?" I am instantly confused and I say "What's the time is it?" Paul responds "7am. You were supposed to be here at 6:30. I let you have half an hour to see if you would be here before I called one of you. Liam didn't answer his phone so I tried you." I nod and say "I'll make sure the boys get up." Paul says "You'd better hurry Niall." I nod and say "We will be as quick as we can." The phone call ends and I get out of bed and quickly throw on some clothes. I go over to Harry's bed and shake him "Haz wake up. We are half an hour late." Harry groans but wakes up. I say "we need to go. Paul is getting mad." Harry nods and quickly gets out of bed and throws on some clothes and asks "Where's Liam? He normally wakes us up." I nod and say "Paul tried to call him first but there was no answer. Could you go and wake Zayn and Louis and I'll go and see if Liam is alright." Harry nods and says "Of course. See you at the van." I nod and say "See you at the van." We both leave our hotel room and I go into Liam's and Harry goes into Zayn and Louis'.

I walk in and I am instantly confused as Liam isn't in bed. I say "Li where are you babe?" I notice the bathroom door slightly ajar and I see a head of messy brown hair. I carefully push open the door more and instantly get overwhelmed with the smell of vomit. I look down at Liam and see he is asleep. I pout and say "Oh Liam." I look in the toilet and see vomit. I flush the toilet which wakes Liam up and he instantly sits up and gags into the toilet. I gently put a hand on his back and gently rub soothing circles on his back.

He finally brings up one small steam of vomit before he lays back down I flush the toilet and say "Li baby, how long have you been like this?" Liam looks at me and his eyes well up with tears he sits up and leans on me and says "About 3am I threw up for the first time then I was up very 20-30 minutes so I stayed in here" I nod and kiss his forehead and I say "Li you are burning up. Let me get the thermometer" Liam shakes his head and I say "I need to know what your temperature is though. Please?" Liam shakes his head again and I sigh. I carefully stand up helping Liam up with me. I grab the thermometer.

I lead him out of the bathroom and into the hotel room. I sit him on his bed and he says "Cuddles" I sit on the bed next to him and allow him to cuddle into me. I gently put the thermometer in his ear and press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take the thermometer out of Liam's ear and say "38.7. Nowhere near as high as it can normally get." I look down at him and see that he has fallen asleep cuddled into my chest. My phone starts ringing and I grab it and answer it quickly "Hello." I hear Paul saying "Where are you and Liam?" I say "Liam is really quite poorly. He has just told me that he has been up every 20-30 minutes in the night and he has a temperature of 38.7 and I used an ear one" Paul says "Poor Liam. I'm really sorry to tell you this but management has said that you are all needed today no matter what. We are by the entrance that no fans can get to so you can carry him down." I sigh but say "Alright. I'll be there in ten" Paul says "See you in a bit." I sigh. I lay Liam down on the bed and grab some clothes for Liam just in case and put them in a backpack. I also put the thermometer in the bag as well and a couple of blankets just in case