Liam exhausted

Liam's pov

We are half way through our on the road again tour. Zayn has just left the band and our relationship he said he didn't want to be in a five way relationship anymore and he didn't want to be in the band anymore as well. I have not been sleeping well at all for the whole of this tour. I can't sleep at night. I toss and turn for hours trying to go to sleep. I normally fall asleep by 3am at the earliest and I am normally up by 6:30 am at the latest. I don't think the boys have figured out something is going on. I love my boys but they can be so clueless at times. I am absolutely exhausted. It is currently 3:45 and I can't sleep. I look over at the other boys and I am so envious of them. They can all sleep so easily but I can't sleep at all. I feel Niall shift beside me. I look over at him and see that he is still asleep facing me.

Niall throws his arm over me. I hear his sleepy voice "Li get some sleep babe. We are really busy tomorrow." He pulls me to his chest and I close my eyes. I must have fallen asleep at some point after that because I get woken up by my alarm. I reach over and turn it off. I have a look at the time and see it is 5:30. I got at most 2 hours at the most last night. I am so exhausted. I bite my lip to try and stop the tears welling up in my eyes. I gently shake Niall. He opens his eyes and says "Morning babe. How did you sleep?" I shrug and say "Alright. How about you?" Niall says "I slept great. Are you sure you slept alright Li? You look shattered" I nod and say "Yeah I'm sure." We both wake Louis and Harry up since they are a nightmare to wake up in the morning.

Soon we are all up and dressed and having breakfast. Well the other boys are having breakfast I am trying not to fall asleep at the table. I can feel Niall's eyes on me. I look up at him and he asks "Are you sure you are alright?" I nod.

Niall's pov

I am worried about Liam. He looks absolutely shattered. I look over at Louis and Harry and say "Have you noticed Liam is more tired than normal" the other boys nod in agreement and I say "I remember waking up at about 3 something this morning and Li was awake" the others nod and Harry say "We need to talk to him about it tonight." Louis adds "I hate the fact he thinks he can't come to us with his problems" I nod in agreement.

We get told the van is ready. I look at Liam and see that he has fallen asleep at the table. I gently shake him and say "Li babe we need to go" Liam whines but opens his eyes. I say "Come on Li. Let's go to the van." Liam nods and I help him up and we all walk out of the room. We all help Liam down to the van and in the van. Louis and Harry sits in the seats in front and me and Liam sit opposite and we all strap in. Liam leans his head on my shoulder and falls asleep again. We all look concerned at Liam knowing he doesn't nap unless he is sick or really exhausted. Even then it is a fight for us to get him to nap.

At the end of the day still Niall's pov

Liam has napped whenever he could. He still looks shattered. I have never been more glad that we don't have a concert tonight. We are all say in our hotel room relaxing. I ask Liam "Li are you alright babe? You have been napping loads today." Liam nods and says "I just didn't sleep well last night." Louis nods and says "You look like you haven't slept well all week" Harry says "You can trust us. You just need to let us in more" Liam nods and starts crying. Me, Louis and Harry all rush over to Liam and we all hug him and he says "I have been struggling to sleep all tour. I just want a full nights sleep" we lay down with Liam and I say "Why didn't you tell anyone babe?" Liam responds "I didn't want to burden anyone especially because Zayn left recently" Louis says "Li love you could never burden us. I wish you told us earlier." Harry adds "We could have helped you fall asleep." Liam nods and says "Can I sleep now? I am so tired" we all nod and Louis says "Of course you can Li" Liam cuddles into us and falls asleep. We all smile at each other and we all follow Liam to sleep

A few weeks later no one's pov

The other boys helped Liam fall asleep whenever he was struggling to fall asleep. After Liam got a few good nights sleep he felt much better and he thanked the boys for helping him fall asleep and being there for him if he was struggling to fall asleep.