Liam sick after a waterfight

Liam's pov

We have almost finished our European leg of our where we are tour. We have just started performing our last concert of the leg of the tour. Louis and I are already having a water fight. By the time we are half way through the concert I am soaking wet and freezing cold. I start shivering. Louis comes over to me and dumps a bucket full of water over me which makes me shiver more. Louis looks at me concerned and whispers in my ear "Are you alright babe?" I nod and whisper back "Just cold" Louis takes off his jacket and wraps it around my shoulders. I smile

We have almost finished the concert. I went to go and get into dry clothes but I am still freezing cold but I feel really hot as well. All I wanna do is curl up with Louis ether in the hotel or on the bus. I don't care where at this point. Niall comes over and whispers to me "Are you alright? Louis is worried about you?" I shrug and say "I don't know" I look at him and continue "I feel freezing cold but boiling hot at the same time. My head is all fuzzy and I just want to go to bed and cuddle with Louis" Niall hugs me and says "You do feel rather warm bud. The concert is almost over alright" I nod and Niall walks away.

At the end of the concert I am feeling ten times worse. My stomach is feeling nauseous, my head is pounding, one second I'm freezing cold the next I am boiling hot and I am feeling more exhausted than usual after a concert. We say our goodbyes and we walk off the stage. Louis catches up to me and wraps an arm around my shoulders and leads me to the dressing room. We all get changed into comfy clothes. Louis says to me whilst wrapping his arm back around my shoulders "Let's get you to bed" I nod and Louis leads me to the van. I sit down next to Louis and we both strap in. I lean my head on Louis' shoulder and he says "Get some sleep babe" I nod and close my eyes.

Louis' pov

As soon as Liam lays his head on my shoulder I instantly feel the heat coming from him. He is boiling. Soon Liam is asleep on my shoulder. I gently press a kiss to Liam's forehead. He is boiling hot. I think he is sick I really hope not though.

When we are half way to the hotel Paul turns around and says "We have booked 3 rooms Harry and Liam are sharing, Niall and Zayn are sharing and Louis you have your own room." I say "Can I share with Liam?" Paul shakes his head and says "I'm sorry Lou. That's what management wants. They don't want rumours going around that you and Liam are together. I know you are but management doesn't want you two to come out yet. You know I would let you share if I could." I sigh and say "I know Paul" I look at Liam and smile sadly.

Once we arrive at the hotel I carry Liam up to his and Harry's room. Harry says "I promise I will keep an eye on him. I know you are worried about his health. I would swap with you but we both know what management are like" I nod and put Liam on the bed. He whimpers in his sleep. I gently smooth his hair and soon he is back asleep. I gently kiss his forehead and say to Harry "Call me if he wakes up. I will come and help if he is really upset." Harry nods and I leave the room.

I get back to my room and get into bed. I sigh. I know Liam is going to be alright with Harry but if he is sick he will only want me. I just hope he will be alright. Soon I feel my eyes get heavier and I fall asleep as well

About an hour later Harry's pov

I am still sat awake scrolling through Twitter. I hear Liam whimper. I look over at him and see he is having a nightmare. I get out of my bed and go over to Liam's bed. I know he is going to want Louis when he wakes up but I'm going to try. I gently shake Liam and say "Liam buddy wake up. It's just a dream." Liam whimpers one last time before he shoots up and starts sobbing. He says through his sobs"Want my LouLou" I sit on the bed next to Liam and say "I know you do buddy." He just sobs more and gags which makes him cry even harder than before.

I grab the bin and get it back to Liam just in time for Liam to throw up everything he has eaten. I gently rub his back as he lets out cries of "My LouLou" he throws up for five minutes straight before he collapses in on his bed sobbing he says "I want LouLou" I put the bin down and gently hug him. He tries to push me away and he says sounding really upset "I want LouLou" I grab my phone and text Paul saying 'Can you bring a thermometer to mine and Liam's room please. Li has a raging temperature I can tell that just by touching him' Paul messages back saying 'Do you need me to stop by Louis' room?' I message back saying 'No I'm going to wait until I have his temperature to call Lou' Paul messaged back saying 'Alright I'll be there in a couple of minutes." Liam slowly starts to calm down and starts to fall asleep

A couple of minutes later Paul walks in the room and hands me the thermometer. I smile sadly and say "Thanks" I gently put the thermometer in Liam's ear and wait for it to beep. Once the thermometer beeps I say "We need to cool him down. His temperature is 40.2." Liam starts sobbing again and says "I want LouLou." I say "I know you do Li" Paul says "I'll go and get Lou. I don't care what management says. They can't see how upset Liam is and how much he is calling for Louis" I nod and Paul leaves the room.

I take Liam into the bathroom and run a cool bath for him. Once the bath is at a decent level I say to him "Li get in buddy." Liam instantly starts sobbing more and shakes his head. Soon he starts gaging again and I quickly take him to the toilet. He gags over the toilet bowl and soon he is vomiting again. I rub his back. He says through rounds of vomiting "I want LouLou" I respond "I know bud, I know. LouLou will be here soon."

A couple of minutes later Louis walks through the door and sees the state Liam is in. He crouches down beside Liam and gently smooths his hair. Liam looks up at Louis and starts crying more. He reaches out for Louis. I say "I'll let you sort him out. He needs to get in the cool bath once he is calmed down a bit." Louis nods and asks pulling Liam onto his lap "What was his temperature?" I respond "40.2" Louis nods and I leave the room.

Louis' pov

I gently hold Liam. Once Liam calm I ask him "Li have you finished baby?" Liam nods and I continue "Come on then love let's get you in the bath to cool down." Liam shakes his head. I say "I will stay with you the whole time I promise" Liam nods and I help him out of his sweaty clothes and then into the bath. Liam instantly starts crying. I gently start to wash his hair. Once I have washed his hair I gently roll up my trouser legs and take off my socks. I sit on the edge of the bath and put my feet in and pull Liam to my legs. I gently rub Liam's stomach and kiss his forehead. A couple of minutes later Harry walks in with the thermometer and says "Thought you might want this." I nod and Harry says "Paul is talking to management about you and me swapping. There is no way Liam is going to let you go now that you are here" I nod and Harry leaves the room.

I put the thermometer in Liam's ear press the button. Once the thermometer beeps I take it out of Liam's ear and say "38.8. Much better than it was babe. Let's get you out and into some clean clothes" Liam nods and says "LouLou stay with me." I nod and get up. I grab a towel and say "Come on then babe." Liam nods and reaches for me. I pick him up and carry him into the main room. I put him on his bed and grab his clean clothes. I quickly dry him off and get him dressed. I don't want to cuddle him until I get the all clear from Paul so I just stand by his bed. He says "LouLou cuddles" I say "In a minute babe. Just need to wait for Paul." Liam nods.

A couple of minutes later Paul walks through the door with Harry. Paul says "You and Harry are swapping. It took a lot of persuasion but you can stay with Liam" I smile and nod. I say "Thank you so much Paul. I'm so glad I get to stay with him" Paul nods and Harry and Paul leaves the room. I say "Right Li. I think I said we could cuddle after Paul got here." Liam nods and I get on the bed next to him and he cuddles into me. He pulls my hand to his stomach and I say "Babe do you want a tummy rub?" Liam nods and I gently rub his stomach. Soon he is fast asleep against my chest. I smile and fall asleep myself.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam felt much better after 3 days. Unfortunately both Louis and Harry caught the bug. They both got better after 2 days.