Liam hurts his finger (Request)

Requested by- KALEYBOURQUE2

Prompt- One where Liam hurts his finger and the other boys help him
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We have just started our take me home tour. We are currently doing a concert. Louis and I are having a water fight. I look behind me to see where Louis is. I see him running over to me. I start running. The stage is very slippery so I have to be careful. Everything happens so quickly. One second I am running the next I am slipping over. I put my hands out to catch myself but my fingers get bent the wrong way. I feel a couple of them snap. I whimper and all the boys run over to me. Harry asks "You alright Li?" I nod and Zayn asks "Are you sure? That was quite the fall" I nod again and Louis asks "Are your fingers alright? You are holding your fingers." I nod again and Niall says "Let's help you up." Niall pulls me to my feet. I look at my fingers and see they are bent the wrong way. I hear a collective gasp from the boys. Louis says "Li we need to get you to the hospital" I shake my head and say "We need to finish the concert first. We have almost finished anyways" the others nod.

At the end of the concert. We all run off stage. I hold my hand to my chest and Niall says "here have some pain killers then we will get you to the hospital" I nod and put the painkiller in my mouth and I swallow it down with some water that was already opened for me. I follow everyone to the van luckily there is no fans. We quickly arrive at the hospital. We all walk in and I get taken into a privet room with all the boys which I am glad about. I want all the boys with me. They all make me feel really safe. The doctor soon comes in and takes a look at my fingers and says "They are more than likely broken. I am going to go and get an X-ray room ready then come and get you." We all nod

After the x-ray. The doctor comes back in the room and says "His fingers are broken. We will need to set them in the right places." We all nod and the doctor gives me some numbing medication and the boys are sat by me. I grip Niall's hand with my own. We wait a few minutes before the doctor says "Are you ready?" I nod and the doctor pulls my fingers into the right place. I whimper in pain and the doctor quickly puts a cast on my fingers. The doctor then says "You will need to come back in 6 weeks to get your cast off" we all nod and leave the hospital after saying thanks to the doctor.

Six weeks later no one's pov

Liam got his cast off and he felt much better. The thanked all the boys for looking after him whilst he has the cast on.