Liam blind part 5

Liam's pov

The band has just gone on hiatus. Me and Harry are enjoying some alone time together. Just me, him and Chewie. The boys occasionally come round but not always. I am currently walking on my own with Chewie. I hear footsteps behind me and my name being called. I turn to where my name is being called. The footsteps stops right in front of me and the person says "Hi Liam." I say "Hi. Are you alright?" The person says "You shouldn't be with Harry. I don't know what Harry sees in you. You can't see so you can't do anything." I feel my eyes fill up with tears. Chewie pulls me away and back home. I open the front door and take off chewie's harness.

Harry's pov just before Liam comes home.

I am cooking some dinner. I hear the front door open and Chewie comes rushing in the room and nudges me towards the hallway. I turn off the job and follow Chewie into the hallway. I see Liam with his back presses up right up against the wall with his head in his knees having a panic attack.

I crouch down in front of him and say "Li baby. What's wrong?" Liam looks up at me and says through his tears "Some fan said that I shouldn't be with you as I am blind." I gently hug him and say "Hey you know I don't mind that you are blind." Liam nods and says "I know but I can't help but think that you will soon get board of me because I am blind." I gently rub his back and say "I will never leave you because you are blind." Liam nods and says "I don't want to leave you now especially when I go out." I nod and say "That's fine. I can stay with you." Liam nods and I say "Shall I go and finish our dinner then we can cuddle and watch a movie?" Liam nods and I help him up and we go into the kitchen.

I finish cooking our dinner and plate it up. I give Liam his plate of food and we both start to eat our dinner. Once we have finished our dinner we go into the living room and ask "What do you want to watch Liam?" Liam shrugs and I ask "Do you want Toy Story?" Liam nods and I put on the first Toy Story. About half way through the movie Liam falls asleep cuddling into me. I smile and finish watching the movie. Once the movie is over I turn off the TV. I then gently lift Liam up and carry him to our bedroom. I gently lay Liam on our bed and I then go and shut the curtains and the door and then I get into bed and cuddle Liam until I fall asleep myself.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Harry always went out with Liam whenever he could. Liam was grateful for Harry protecting him from the fans that say him and Harry shouldn't be together.