Liam cochlear implants part 2

Louis pov

My mum and management has both let Liam come on tour with us again with his assistance dog bambi. We are packing to go on tour again. I have just finished and I go into Liam's room and tap him on the shoulder. He jumps but relaxes seeing it is me. I sign 'You finished packing yet Liam?' Liam shakes his head and I sign 'Would you like help packing?' Liam nods and I help him pack the last few bits. I sign 'We should probably get some sleep buddy. We need to leave early in the morning.' Liam nods and takes out his cochlear implants and gets into bed. Bambi jumps up onto his bed and cuddles with him. I smile and soon Liam has fallen asleep. I smile and leave the room quietly.

At 4am still Louis' pov

I get woken up by Liam shaking me and Bambi sniffing me. I look up at him and sign 'Li go back to bed bud. It's not time to go now.' Liam signs back 'I can't sleep Lou.' I sign 'Come here.' Liam gets into my bed and cuddles into me. Bambi lays down at our feet and I take out Liam's cochlear implants and soon he is fast asleep again. I smile and hold him. I soon fall asleep cuddling him.

A couple of hours later I get woken up by a flash. I look up and my mum says "Sorry Lou. Didn't mean to wake you up. You and Liam looked so peaceful sleeping together." I smile and say "Li thought it was time to go at 4am." My mum smiles and says "It is now 7:30am. You should probably start getting ready to go soon" I nod and shake Liam gently. Liam's eyes open and I sign 'Almost time to go now.' Liam smiles and puts on his cochlear implants. Bambi jumps out of bed and follows Liam out of the room. I quickly get changed. Then I get my stuff and leave my room. I see Liam coming out of his room dragging his suitcase still in his pyjamas. I sign 'Do you want to get changed?' Liam shakes his head and signs 'Wanna be comfy' I nod and we go downstairs.

My mum meets us downstairs and we go out to my car. I pack mine and Liam's stuff in the boot and we go back inside for some breakfast.

After breakfast we go out to my car and we say our goodbyes. With promises to call everyday we are off on the road with Bambi restrained in the car.

Once they are in London still Louis pov

Liam has slept most of the way to London he is still asleep currently. We picked the boys up on the way. I go round to Liam's side and open the door I carefully unstrap him and lift him up. Niall shuts the car door for me. I smile and say "we will get the stuff in a bit. Let's go in and relax for a while." The other boys nod and I say "Bambi come" we all go indoors. I walk into the living room and I put Liam on the sofa. He stays asleep.

A few weeks into the tour still Louis pov

Liam has been very clingy to me. I know he is missing home. We haven't been able to call home for this week since we have been so busy. I am going to make sure that we phone home tonight. Liam is curled up by my side and crying softly. I gently rub his back. Harry walks in and says "Louis, Lou is ready for you." I look up at him and Harry says "He's not going to leave you is he?" I shake my head. I say "I will take him with me." Harry nods and I lift Liam up and carry him to the makeup room. I sit down with Liam curled up on my lap still crying. I gently rub his back. Lou comes over and says "Is he alright?" I shake my head and say "He misses our mum. We haven't been able to call her because we have been so busy we haven't had the time to call her. I'm going to call her after the concert" Lou nods and does my makeup and hair.

Just after the concert started still louis' pov

Liam has just cried himself to sleep just before the concert. Paul and Lou promised me that they would keep an eye on him for me. I am quite worried about him. About twenty minutes later I see Paul trying to keep Liam backstage. He looks at me and gives me the signal. I nod and go over to Zayn. I whisper to him. "Going to go and see if I can calm Liam down" Zayn nods and tells the others.

I rush off stage and and I instantly have my arms full of Liam who is really upset. I hold him as he cries and gently rock him. Soon Liam is just whimpering. I pull him back slightly he signs 'Stay with LouLou' I nod and sign back 'Alright bud. Go and get your ear defenders.' Paul comes over and gives me Liam's ear defenders. I smile and say "Thanks Paul." I help Liam to put them on and I put Bambi's harness on and Liam takes her lead and my hand. We go back on stage. I say to the fans "Liam is joining us for the rest of the concert" the fans scream support..

At the end of the concert still Louis pov

We are sat in the van. Liam is fighting sleep leaning his head on my shoulder. I sign 'Why don't you get some sleep buddy?' Liam signs back 'Wanna talk to mummy' I sign 'Get some sleep on the way to the hotel bud. I'll wake you so that you can talk to mummy.' Liam nods and closes his eyes.

Once we get back to the hotel we get dropped off at the back entrance. I carefully unstrap both me and Liam and I pick him up and carry him to our room. Harry brings bambi up to our room. I put Liam on his bed. I say "Thanks Harry." Harry nods and says "See you in the morning. Night" I say "See you in the morning. Night" Harry leaves the room. I turn around and see Liam awake. I sign 'Do you want to talk to mummy' Liam nods and I grab my laptop and I sit on the bed next to him. Liam instantly cuddles into me

I turn my laptop on and I go onto Skype. I see that my mum is online. I call her and she picks up after a couple of rings. I smile and Liam signs 'Mummy I miss you.' She signs 'I miss you too Liam. I miss both of you' Liam signs 'I'm tired mummy. But I wanna talk to you. I miss you mummy' my mum signs 'I miss you too buddy. Go to sleep if you are tired. You can call me in the morning' Liam shakes his and signs 'I wanna talk to you now mummy. I went on stage tonight' my mum signs 'Did you buddy?' Liam nods and signs 'Yeah' Liam and mum talk for a little bit longer before Liam's eyes start to fall shut. Liam fights to keep his eyes open but soon he looses his battle and falls asleep. I take out his cochlear implants and bambi comes on the bed and curls up on Liam's other side

My mum smiles and says "How has he been?" I say "Because we haven't been able to call you for the past week he has been quite emotional and very clingy to me and not wanting me to go anywhere without him." My mum nods and says "Alright. Hopefully he will be alright now that he has spoken to me" I nod and start yawning. My mum says "Well I will let you go. I can imagine it is quite late where you are" I nod and say "Night mum, love you" my mum responds "Night Lou love you too" the call ends and I try to get out of Liam's bed but he grips onto me. I carefully put my laptop down on Liam's bedside table and I fall asleep cuddling Liam.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Louis made sure that Liam got to speak to his mum at least once a week whilst on tour. When they get home Liam signs so Louis 'Can I go with you next tour please?' Louis signs back 'We will have to see what management and mum says about that but I don't see why not' Liam nods and smiles.