Liam blind part 3

Liam's pov

We are half way through our on the road again tour. Harry and I have been closer than ever before. He has always jumped to my defence as soon as he hears someone being mean to me. The other boys help as well. They all stick up for me. Me and Harry are currently in our hotel room and we are cuddling on the bed. I say "Haz" Harry responds "Yeah babe?" I ask "Why do you love me? I'm blind I should be unlovable" Harry responds "Li babe. You are so lovable. You have a very kind heart, you are so handsome, you give the best cuddles, you are an amazing and talented singer. I don't care that you are blind. You being blind doesn't affect how much I love you. There are so many things I love about you that I can't name them all" I feel a smile creep onto my face.

Harry's pov

I am glad that my Liam is happy again. He has been very quiet and looking quite sad over the past few days. Whenever I asked him if he was alright he would say that he was fine. My poor Li thought I didn't love him. I am going to make that up to him. I don't care that he is blind. I gently pull Liam closer to me and I kiss his head Chewie comes over and jumps up next to Liam and he cuddles up into him. Liam smiles more and I can't help but to smile. I say "You are too cute Li. Don't you ever forget that and don't ever forget that I love you so much." I feel Liam nod against my chest and he says "I love you too. I just wish I could see you and the other boys. I miss being able to see" and tears start to fall down his face. I say to him "Everything happens for a reason Li. I don't care that you are blind. I still love you the same as if you could see if not more. I admire you so much. You haven't given up on your dreams I am so proud of you and I know the other boys are as well." I kiss Liam on the forehead and wipe away his tears. Liam nods and I say "I know this is probably the last thing you want to do right now but we need to get ready to leave for the concert." I hear him sigh and he says "I'm comfy though." I say to him "I promise we can cuddle afterwards" Liam just nods.

Durning the concert still Harry's pov

Liam doesn't want me too far from him. I don't want to be too far from him ether especially after the conversation we had before the start of the concert about him asking if I love him. Of course I love him. I go over to Liam and Chewie and rap my arm around his shoulder. He jumps slightly and I whisper to him "Li babe it's just me." Liam relaxes and leans his head on my shoulder. The crowd starts chanting "Lirry, Lirry" when Liam hears that he smiles. Chewie looks up at us and licks Liam's hand. Liam laughs.

At the end of the concert still Harry's pov

We are walking back to the bus. I am slightly ahead of Liam. I look back and see him talking to a fan and I see tears in his eyes. I walk over to them and say "Li come on we need to get to the bus." The fan says "Yeah go on you disgusting gay boy." I say "What did you just call him?" The 'fan' says "A disgusting gay boy. He is though." I say "You do realise that Liam and I are together right. So does that make me a disgusting gay boy' as well?" The fan says "No of course not. Your Harry Styles. He is just a disgusting blind gay boy that you should kick out of the band." Chewie starts barking at her. I say "Leave now. You are not a true fan if you don't accept Liam the way he is. Come on Li. Let's go babe." I take Liam's hand and gently pull him along with Chewie following.

As soon as we get on the bus and the door is shut Liam starts sobbing. I instantly hug him. The other boys come out into the entrance way. Louis says "Why is he crying? Do I need to kill someone?" I say "Tell you in a minute. No Lou don't kill anyone." I lead Liam into the main area of the bus and to sit down. Niall takes off chewie's harness and hangs it up. I sit next to Liam and pull him to sit on my lap as he continues sobbing. Louis takes one of his hands. Niall takes the other and Zayn puts a comforting hand on Liam's knee. I gently rub his back with one hand and run my fingers through his hair with my other hand.

Soon Liam cries himself to sleep with the occasional whimper. Niall asks concerned "What got him so upset?" I say "Some 'fan' was really horrible to him. I only know what she said in the last few things she said to him. She called him a 'Disgusting gay boy. Then I told her that I was gay too and we are dating because the fans already knows and asked if that made me 'a disgusting gay boy' as well. In her words 'No of course not you are Harry Styles. He is just a disgusting blind gay boy that you should kick out of the band.' I obviously ignored her and pulled Liam away from her" Zayn has to hold Louis back. Louis says "I'm gonna kill her. How dare she talk about Liam like that." Zayn says "Lou I know she shouldn't have talked to Liam like that but we need to be there for him. We can't go around threatening to kill people" Louis nods and says "I know but no one talks about my family like that. I consider you boys as family" we all nod

A few weeks later no one's pov

Harry always stuck close to Liam whenever they were near the fans and was almost always holding his hand. No one spoke anything bad to Liam not wanting to be on the receiving end of Harry's or the other boys protectiveness especially towards Liam.