Liam blind part 6

Liam's pov

I am about to release my first solo song in about a week. I am really nervous. Harry and I are currently laying in bed cuddling. Harry asks me "Li are you excited about releasing your song next week?" I shrug and say "I guess so I am a little nervous" Harry asks "Why are you nervous for babe?" I shrug and say "What if the fans don't think I'm good enough" Harry responds "You have an amazing voice. The fans are going to love the song. If they don't then they aren't real fans." I nod and cuddle into Harry and say "I just don't want to disappoint the fans or you."

Harry's pov

Liam and I are cuddling in bed. He is going to release his first solo song next week. We are having a conversation Liam then says "I just don't want to disappoint the fans or you." I look at him shocked and say "You could never disappoint me babe. As long as you are happy I don't care. Why do you think you would disappoint me?" Liam shrugs and says "I guess I am just worried." I respond "There is nothing to worry about babe. I will always be here for you." Liam smiles and cuddles into me. I ask "Would you like a movie on in the background?" Liam nods and says innocently "Toy story please." I nod and put on toy story for Liam. He smiles hearing the familiar sounds and I smile at the look of happiness on his face. I just hope this stays like this.

A week later Liam's pov

I have just released my solo song. I don't wanna know what people are saying. Harry asks "Would you like to know what people are saying babe?" I shrug and say "I do but I'm scared." Harry says "There is nothing to be scared of. Most of the fans love the song. There are a few that don't but I have mainly seen nice positive comments. Like this one. 'Liam, the song is amazing. I can't wait till you release more songs.' And this one 'Liam there are no words to describe how amazing your new song is. We love you." Harry continue to read me the positive comments and I feel a smile creep onto my face. I am so glad that most of the fans love my new song. Harry asks "Are you happy?" I nod and say "I'm so happy. I am glad the fans like my song" Harry says "Told you there was nothing to worry about lili." I nod and say "I know Hazza. I love you." Harry responds "I love you too lili."

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam and Harry celebrated Liam's success and the boys came down to celebrate as well. Liam is really pleased about the response to his first solo song.