Liam IBSC (request)

Requested by- EvieRodriguez09

Prompt- one where Liam is having some gas pains but he doesn't understand why. Then he realises that he's suffering from IBSC.
—————————————————————————
Liam's pov

We have just finished our take me home tour. Louis and I are at our home and I am feeling exhausted. Louis is downstairs watching the football and I am trying to take a nap since I am tired. I tried to fall asleep downstairs but the football kept me awake. My stomach is cramping uncomfortably I curl up on my side in a ball to try and stop the pain. I feel so uncomfortably full I think I might be bloated.

I think I might have a flare up of my IBS. I haven't had one in a while. Louis doesn't know about it though. I get out of bed and I go into the bathroom. I pull down my joggers and boxers and I sit on the toilet and I strain. I bite my lip to not cry out in pain. I fart down the toilet before I feel poo come out of me groan as I continue to go.

After a couple of minutes my bowels still don't feel empty. I strain again and there is a knock on the door. Louis says "Li are you alright?" I say "Yeah I'll be out in a second." I strain again but nothing happens. I sigh and I stand up and clean myself up before I pull my trousers and boxers back up. I flush the toilet and wash my hands before I leave the bathroom. I see Louis sat on our bed and he says "You alright? You are hunched over slightly." I shake my head and Louis pats the bed. I walk over to the bed and I curl into Louis. Louis asks "What's the matter babe?" I shrug and say "I suffer with IBS. I am having a flare up at the moment. I haven't had one since just before X-factor." Louis asks "What's IBS?" I respond "Irritable bowel syndrome. I mainly get constipation but sometimes I get diarrhoea towards the end of the flare up but not always." I curl into Louis more and say "Please don't tell anyone" Louis says "I won't babe. I promise."

Louis' pov

I ask Liam "Would you like me to rub your tummy?" Liam nods and I gently rub Liam's stomach. I hear Liam fart a few times and his face heats up in embarrassment. He says. "I'm sorry Lou." I say "Don't be Li. Better out than in. You feel really bloated" Liam nods and I continue to rub Liam's stomach. Liam soon falls fast asleep. I kiss his head and I mess around on my phone for a while before I get sleepy. I put my phone down and I fall asleep myself holding Liam.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam suffered with the IBS for another few days but Louis helped him through it and Liam thanked Louis for looking after him. Liam always told Louis if his IBS was acting up and Louis always helped Liam through it.