Liam injured at school

Ages
Niall- 16
Louis- 16
Zayn- 15
Harry- 15
Liam- 15
—————————————————————————

Liam's pov

We are all in year 11. Louis and I have been together for about 18 months. Louis is very protective of me. It sometimes gets quite suffocating but I don't mind it most of the time. We are walking back to the dressing rooms from the end of PE. We were in the gym that is attached to the school.

I am walking ahead of my friends I am on the last flight of stairs and I miss a step I fall down all of the last flight of stairs banging my head on a couple of steps. I tried to catch myself after I banged my head on the first step. I land funny on my right arm. I whimper in pain. I hear people running down the rest of the stairs. I hear Louis saying "Li are you alright? Does anywhere hurt?" I whimper and say  in pain "My head, chest, right arm and my left knee" I hear Louis saying to the others "Can someone please go and get a teacher." I see their feet walks away and I feel Louis gently touch my back.

Louis pov

We are walking downstairs. Liam is slightly ahead of us. I don't like it when I can't see him. I know how clumsy he is. I want to be able to protect him. I hear this thud and a whimper. I instantly know it is Liam. I say to the others "That was Liam." We all run down the rest of the stairs. I see Liam sprawled at the bottom of the stairs. I crouch down by Liam and ask "Li are you alright? Does anywhere hurt?" Liam whimpers and responds sounding like he is in pain "My head, chest, right arm and my left knee" I say to the others "Can someone please go and get a teacher." They all nod and go to find a teacher

I gently touch Liam's back and say to him "You'll be alright Li, you'll be alright" Liam rubs his eyes and says "Lou I'm tired. I wanna sleep." I say "Li babe, you need to stay awake for me." Liam starts to close his eyes and says "I'm tired though Lou, let me take a nap" I say "Li stay awake for me. For a little bit longer" I continue to speak to Liam with Liam muttering some responses every now and then.

A couple of minutes later our PE teacher Mr Jones rushes in followed by Niall. He asks me concerned "Louis what happened?" I respond "Li was walking downstairs he was slightly ahead of us. He fell down the last steps. He said that his head, chest, right arm and left knee hurts and he feels tired so I think he has a concussion" Mr Jones nods and says "Liam can you hear me" Liam responds sleepily "Yeah. I wanna sleep. Lou won't let me" Mr Jones responds "Louis is right. You need to stay awake whilst we wait for the ambulance. Can you tell me where hurts?" Liam responds "Louis told you" Mr Jones nods and says "Does anywhere else hurt?" Liam says "No nothing else hurts. I want my mum." Mr Jones says "Your mum and dad is going to meet us at the hospital" I say "Sir, there is blood coming from his head" and Jones nods and checks his head.

A few minutes later the school nurse comes in followed by the paramedics. The nurse says "Liam's parents are on the way to the hospital now" we all nod and Mr Jones says "Louis, Niall you two go back to class." I say "But Liam" Mr Jones says "Liam will be alright" Niall drags me to the changing room and I say "Niall I need to know he is going to be alright." Niall says "He will be alright. Get changed and we will go to our next lesson. Zayn and Harry has already told our next teacher." I nod and get changed quickly.

Karen's pov

Geoff is driving us to the hospital my poor boy is going to be at. He fell down the stairs at school. Geoff says to me "Don't worry about Liam too much Karen. He is a strong boy. He will pull through. The nurse said that he was responsive when the boys came and told her" I nod and respond "I know Geoff but I can't help but to worry about him. Especially because of his kidney issues he has" Geoff responds "I know because you are a great mother to our three kids" I smile and say "You are a great father." We pull into the hospital and Geoff finds a parking space.