Liam sick at school

Ages-
Niall- 15
Louis- 15
Zayn- 14
Harry- 14
Liam- 14
—————————————————————————
Liam's pov

We are all in year 10. My mum and dad has both gone on a business trip. They left this morning just after I left for school. I am going to be staying with my boyfriend Harry. We have been together for a year now. I was up half the night tossing and turning. I couldn't sleep. I walk over to my friends. I stand next to Harry and he looks at me and says "Morning Li. Your mum and dad dropped your stuff off at mine earlier" I nod and Harry asks "Are you alright? You look very pale." I nod again as the bell goes.

We make our way to our tutor room. I am sat in between Harry and Niall. Louis is sat the other side of Niall and Zayn is sat on the other side of Harry. I am glad we have all been told to ether read or revise. I have a start of a headache forming. I am exhausted.

Half way through their second lesson still Liam's pov

We are currently in history. We are watching a movie today luckily because we have a substitute teacher. The headache has now turned into a migraine and I am starting to feel nauseous. I haven't really been paying attention to the lesson. I am sat in between Harry and Zayn. Niall and Louis don't have history. I see out of the corner of my eye Zayn pointing to me. I feel a hand on my back. I look up at and see Harry looking at me concerned. He asks quietly "Li are you alright?" I nod Harry asks "Are you sure? You look like you are about to be sick" I say "I'm fine." I rest my forehead on the table and I enjoy the cooling effect on my forehead. I feel Harry rubbing my back

At break time still Liam's pov

After history I say to Harry. "I'll catch up in a minute. I need the toilet" Harry nods and asks "Do you want me to take your bag?" I nod and give my bag to Harry. I walk into the bathroom. I look around the room and I'm glad that there is no one there. I go into a stall and crash to my knees and soon I am vomiting everything I have eaten in the past 24 hours. After about five minutes I feel empty. I flush the toilet and I wash my hands. I hear the bathroom door open and I look round. I see Harry standing in the doorway. He says "There you are Li. I was getting worried about you. Why does it smell of vomit in here?" I walk over to him and bury my face in his shoulder and instantly start sobbing. I say through my sobs "I have been sick. I don't feel well"

Harry's pov just before he goes into the bathroom

Zayn and I make our way over to Niall and Louis. Zayn asks "How was Geography?" Louis responds "Boring. How was history?" I say "It was alright." Niall asks "Where's Liam?" I say "He went to the toilet." Louis and Niall nods. After a couple of minutes I say "I'm gonna go and check on him." The others nod.

I go to the bathroom. I open the door and see Liam leaning heavily on the sinks. I say to Liam "There you are Li. I was getting worried about you. Why does it smell of vomit in here?" Liam walks over to me and buries his face in my shoulder and starts sobbing. He says through his tears "I have been sick. I don't feel well" I gently hug him and rub his back and say "Let's get you to the nurses office." Liam nods and wipes his eyes.

I lead him out of the bathroom and we start to walk to the nurses office. We go to the others and I pick up Liam's bag and Louis asks "Are you alright Liam?" Liam shakes his head. I say "He's sick. I'm going to take him to the nurses office" the others nod and say "Get better soon Liam." Liam nods sadly and I lead him to the nurses office. I help Liam to sit in the chair as the nurse walks in. The nurse walks over to us and says "How may I help you?" I say "Liam has just been sick in the bathroom." The nurse nods and says "let's check your temperature Liam then we will call your mum or dad." Liam nods and says "They are on a business trip. They left this morning" the nurse nods and says "Alright." I say "He is staying with me" the nurse nods and puts the thermometer in Liam's ear and presses the button. Once the thermometer beeps the nurse takes it out of Liam's ear and says "You got quite a high temperature Liam. It is 39.5" Liam just whines and tugs my sleeve. I look at him and he says "Haz gonna be sick." The nurse gives Liam a sick bowl just in time for Liam to gag and throw up. I gently rub Liam's back as he starts crying. Liam continues to throw up for another five minutes before he collapses against me crying. I continue to rub his back.