Liam hurt at the All of those voices premiere

Liam's pov

Today I am surprising Louis at his premiere of his documentary all of those voices. I haven't seen Louis in such a long time since he was on his world tour and then doing promo for faith in the future. I can't wait to see Louis again. I just hope the fans don't turn this into me wanting attention from Louis' fans. I also hope I don't embarrass myself on the red carpet. I am getting ready to leave. I am in the car that will take me to the premiere.

Once I arrive I slowly get out of the car and walk to where I get told to go. I get ushered out onto the carpet and I stand in position. I spot Louis out of the corner of my eye and I smile. I am so proud of him.

After the red carpet still Liam's pov

I am walking into the cinema and the fans and press can still see me. I trip over my own feet and fall. I land on my right arm funny. I bite my lip as I get up. I walk the rest of the way into the cinema and Louis walks up to me and he whispers "Are you alright babe? I saw you fall. Sorry I didn't help you. I would have done if I was allowed" I nod and say "I'm alright. It's alright I know why you aren't allowed" Louis nods and asks "Are you sure you are alright?" I nod and say "Yeah my arm just aches a little since I landed on it" Louis nods and I say "I better get in the room" Louis nods and gently hugs me and says "I'll see you later" I nod and say "See you later. Have fun" Louis nods and I walk into the theatre room.

After the movie has finished still Liam's pov

After watching the movie I feel more proud of my Louis. I go over to Louis and hug him tightly with my left arm keeping my right arm from being crushed between me and Louis. Louis whispers in my ear "Are you sure your arm is alright?" I nod and say "It just hurts a little" Louis responds in a whisper "Alright babe we will get your arm checked out. You shouldn't still be in pain" I nod and Louis thanks the fans one last time before they all leave. Louis leads me out and Louis leads me to his car.

At the hospital Louis pov

We are waiting for the results of the x-ray. The doctor thinks Liam has broken his arm. About ten minutes later the doctor walks in and says "His arm is broken. What colour cast would you like Liam?" Liam responds "Red please" the doctor nods and puts a cast on Liam's arm. The doctor says "You are free to go. You'll need to come back in 6 weeks to get the cast off." We both nod and I say "Thank you doctor" the doctor responds "Your welcome" We leave the room and go to my car and drive home.

Once we are home I see that Liam is fast asleep. I smile and get out of the car. I go round to Liam's side and carefully open the door. I gently unstrap Liam and lift him up. I carry him into the house and I put him on the sofa and take off his shoes. I go and shut the front door and lock it. I put our shoes in the shoe rack and go back to Liam. I carry him up to our room and I carefully take him out of the suit and put some joggers on him. I get out of my suit and into some joggers. I get into bed next to Liam and I pull Liam to my chest being careful of his arm and I fall asleep myself.

6 weeks later no one's pov

Liam got his cast off and thanked Louis for looking after him whilst he had the cast on.