Ziam- Liam sick but cheats on him part 2 (Request)

Prompt- Ziam at first and then Liam gets sick but Zayn left him so that he can spend time with Gigi (which Liam thinks is just a beard but Zayn cheats on Liam with her) at the time Niall comes and stays with him at the hospital, Niall already has feeling for Liam from the 1D days but kept it inside as Zayn and Liam were together. But as he got to know Zayn is neglecting and giving preference to his farm (which is just an excuse he gave and was enjoying time with Gigi) Niall went to Zayn to confront him in anger but then he caught Gigi and Zayn and then Niall came to take care of Liam who was still oblivious.

Requested by- anonymous
—————————————————————————
Previously: When I arrive in NYC I go to Zayn's apartment and I knock on the door. There is no answer. I get out my key and unlock the door and walk in. What I see makes me gasp.

Niall's pov

I walk in and gasp seeing Zayn and Gigi in a passionate kiss. I quickly take a photo to show Liam. I then start to record. Zayn breaks apart and looks over at me. I say "How dare you cheat on Liam. He is really poorly at the hospital in England." Zayn says "How dare you break into my house." I say "Why did you give me a key if you didn't want me to use it." I then take the key off my keys and chuck it at Zayn and say "Liam loves you so much but how do you repay him? Cheating on him" Zayn says "You better not tell him." I say to him "Someone needs to protect him from rubbish like you of course I am going to tell him. I'll let him decide what to do though." Zayn walks over to me and pins me against the wall. "You will not ruin my life. I know about your little crush on him you can tell him but who do you think he will believe? You just a friend or me his boyfriend." I say "You don't even deserve him if this is how you are treating him. How many of those beards of yours did you cheat on Liam with? Huh?" Zayn says raising his voice "That is none of your business how many I actually dated" I say "You disgust me. How dare you treat Liam like that." I get a load of strength and push him off me I spit out "I don't know what Liam ever saw in you." I then storm out of the house.

I book the next flight back to London Heathrow then get a cab to the airport. I check in and wait for my flight to be called. I soon get on the plane. After 7 hours I arrive in London. I am exhausted but I get a call from the hospital. I answer it and say "Hello." The person on the other end of the phone says "Hello is this Niall Horan?" I respond "Yes this is. How's Liam?" The person says "He is awake and responsive. He keeps on asking for you and someone called Zayn." I am instantly mad and say "I'm on my way now. Zayn is currently out of the country though on a business trip." The person says "Alright. I'll see you in a bit." I nod and say "Thank you." The call ends and I get a taxi to the hospital.

I soon arrive at the hospital and I go over to the receptionist and say "Hi I got a call earlier saying Liam is awake and responsive." The receptionist nods and asks "Are you Niall Horan?" I nod and the receptionist nods and says "He is in a private room. One second. I'll get his doctor to take you to his room." I nod. I decide to wait until Liam is better to tell him what I know about Zayn. Liam's doctor walks over to me and says "Good to see you again Niall. Let's get you to Liam. He is desperate to see you and someone called Zayn." I sigh and nod. I follow the doctor to Liam's room and Liam looks up as we enter. He smiles but then his smile fades only seeing me. I say "Hey bud. How are you feeling?" The doctor says "I'll leave you two alone" I nod and Liam says "Not as sick as before but still sick." I nod and then Liam continues "Where's Zayn? I thought he might come because I am in the hospital?" I shrug and say trying to stay calm. Liam is innocent. He doesn't deserve to be treated like zayn treated him "He was busy in America. I'm here though." Liam smiles and nods "I'm glad someone is here. I don't like being alone." I smile and Liam says "Cuddle?" I nod and carefully get on the bed. Liam cuddles into me and he says "Ni what's the real reason Zayn didn't come. I can tell when you are lying." I sigh and say "Tell you when you are better." Liam nods.

A few days later still Niall's pov

Liam is feeling much better. He got released from the hospital yesterday. Liam has been badgering me all day about what I know. I am going to tell him now. I say "Liam come here." Liam nods and I pat the sofa. Liam sits down next to me and I say "Liam there no easy way to tell you this but whilst you were asleep at the hospital when you were first admitted I went to America to try to persuade Zayn to come home." I get the picture up on my phone and I continue. "I went to Zayn's house and I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I used the key he gave me and I saw this" I show him the photo I see Liam's eyes well up with tears and I say "There's more Li" I play him the video after the video Liam runs up to his and Zayn's room sobbing.

I follow him and see him ripping up photos of them together sobbing. My heart breaks for him. I say "Li, I'm sorry you deserved to know what he did." Liam looks up at me and comes over to me and just sobs into my chest. I sit on the bed and just hold Liam as he sobs. I gently rub his back and soon he calms down. He says "Where's my phone. I wanna break up with him. How long has he been cheating on me for?" I say "I don't know Liam. As you heard in the video Gigi is not the first beard he cheated on you with." Liam nods and says "Thank you for telling me Ni. You are the best." I smile and him and give him his phone.

He clicks on Zayn's name and presses the call button he then puts the phone on speaker and Zayn answers after the third ring. He says "Hey babe." Liam says "Don't you hey babe me. Niall told me what you have done. I hate you." Zayn says "Babe don't listen to Niall. He is making it all up. He has the biggest crush on you." Liam says "Niall has photo and video evidence of you cheating on me. Zayn we are over." Zayn says "No baby please. Niall is lying to you. He wants you all to himself." Liam says "Who cares I would rather be with someone who doesn't cheat on me. We are over Zayn. Goodbye. Never contact or see me again. I never want to see or hear from you again." Liam ends the call and blocks Zayn's number.

He then falls against me sobbing. He soon calms himself down and says "Is what he said true. You have a crush on me?" I look down and say "Yeah. I always have done. I'm sorry I'll leave you alone." I go to stand up but Liam grabs my hand and says "No don't go I have always had a crush on you too. I'm sorry I didn't realise it before. If I did I would have broken up with him a long time ago before all this drama. Can we take it slow as I have only just come out of the relationship." I nod and say "Of course Liam." Liam then says "I do want to get out of this house I don't want Zayn finding me. He has hurt me enough." I say "Come to live with me. I have a spare room that you can sleep in if you want." Liam nods and he packs all of his clothes up into a suit case and then he pack all of his special items into a different suitcase and I help him to take all of his stuff to my car and we pack the car up and we get in.

We soon arrive at my house. I help Liam to unload the car and take everything up to my spare room. I say "Make yourself at home Liam. You are welcome to decorate it however you want. Liam nods and starts to unpack his stuff. I start to help him. I see a small smile creep onto Liam's face and he says "Thank you for everything Niall." I say "Your welcome love." Liam smiles and I hug him tightly sensing he needs a cuddle. Liam hugs back just as tight. I then ask "What would you like for dinner lili?" Liam shrugs and says "What ever you want." I nod and say "How about cheesy pasta." Liam nods and we go downstairs.

I make the cheese sauce then cook the pasta with Liam's help. We then mix everything together and I put it in the oven. After about half an hour it is ready and I plate up our dinner and we eat our dinner.

A few weeks later no one's pov

Liam and Niall's relationship blossomed even when Zayn tried to get Liam back. Liam can't trust Zayn not to cheat on him again. Zayn gets the hint after he sees how happy Niall makes Liam and he goes back to Gigi and they have a beautiful daughter called Khai together. They all lived happily ever after.