Chapter 109: Azure Plume Becoming Famous! Ancient Token of the Sword Tomb!

Start from the beginning

No one was optimistic about Team Green Plume.

After all, this was a team that had been established for only half a month. Putting everything else aside, the team members’ teamwork was much worse!

Without teamwork, it was a fatal weakness in the team competition!

In high-end games, details often determined success or failure. Therefore, whether it was professional players or passers-by, they did not think highly of them.

Of course, the people from Green Plume Guild did not think so.

Our direct attack strategy is invincible!

Moreover, the coach is there to hold the line. What is there to be afraid of!

If not for the fact that it is a team competition, do you believe that our coach could send you guys flying alone?

At this moment, the popularity of Azure Plume was unprecedentedly high.

The passers-by who were originally not interested in the Challenger League also had the desire to watch the competition.

“When the time comes, we have to take a look no matter what! This is the direct attack strategy! To be able to use the direct attack strategy to fight professional games is unprecedented! Haha! It will be a huge loss if I don’t watch!”

“Let’s go together! I also want to see how different the direct attack strategy in professionals’ hands is from mine!”

“Maybe the direct attack strategy is the best strategy?”

“Pfft, are you trying to make me laugh to death? Do you know that the last person who had such thoughts has already descended to Silver after 50 consecutive failures in the Dueling Arena? However, it’s strange. After that guy reached Master again, he didn’t appear on the forum anymore. Perhaps because he was mocked by everyone? What a pity. He’s a Master expert after all, but his brain isn’t working well!”

“Alright, let’s stop chatting! Does anyone still remember the brother who said that he wanted to livestream pooping upside down and f*ck fifth-grade electric fan? Where is he?!”

“Let me search! Everyone, wait a moment… Damn? This kid canceled his account! Damn, this person is too untrustworthy! Everyone, report him together! He has posted on the official forum. The system can punish him! It’s the same even if he canceled his account!”

“Alright! Let’s report him together! Damn it, I’ve already prepared the money for my tip, but he actually run off! It’s intolerable!”

“Me too! I even bought him enema! He actually ran away! Report him!”

As everyone chatted, the topic went astray and they went to report the brother who wanted to livesteam.

***

In a mansion, Chen Changsheng logged off with a look of lingering fear.

“That was close! Fortunately, I used an alternate account to speak. Now that it’s canceled, I don’t think they can do anything to me!”

Chen Changsheng had a helpless expression. Who would have thought that the Azure Plume Guild, which Inner Peace belonged to, would be so powerful?

He could actually invite more than a hundred Emperor-tier experts to attack!

This was too abnormal!

“I was just enjoying myself. Fortunately, I ran away quickly. Otherwise, if these people find out my identity, I’ll be in trouble!”

Chen Changsheng muttered.

Ding~!

Suddenly, he received a text message.