Chapter 103: Everything Is Ready! The Five Major Guilds With High Morale!

Start from the beginning

“I—”

“Don’t be in a hurry to deny it! Cao Fei from before and Porter from this time are both your disciples, right?”

“Er… yes.”

“Then it’s also a fact that they’re going to hit me as soon as they meet me, right?”

“Uh… I think so.”

“Isn’t the conclusion obvious? Do the students you teach have a grudge against me? If this continues, even if I’m not afraid of them, I’m still annoyed.”

Lin Bei raised his eyebrows and said, “Tell me, does this have nothing to do with you?”

“Well… I…”

Monka was a little embarrassed.

To be honest, he really did not know!

However… these two were indeed his disciples!

Damn it, he could not explain himself!

This time, he truly seemed guilty!

“Let me explain!”

“Senior Monka, I don’t want to hear your explanation. I see that you’re a sentimental person, so you should be open-minded. How about this? You have to be responsible for your disciple’s matter!”

Lin Bei waved his hand and smiled.

“Responsible? How?”

“It’s very simple. Come to my branch of the Bloodshed Tavern to help. Is that okay?”

Lin Bei explained, “My territory has just started. It’s still relatively slow to attract attention. With an old expert like you from the Bloodshed Tavern, it’ll be much more convenient.”

“This… alright, but in terms of income.”

“In terms of income, I’ll increase your original income by 20%!”

Lin Bei said, “However, your two disciples are a little mischievous. Three months for each, so I won’t give you points for a total of half a year. Is that okay?”

“Alright! Who asked these two bastards to be my disciples! Damn it, I’ll teach them a lesson later!”

Monka nodded and agreed with Lin Bei’s actions.

Lin Bei smiled and nodded.

As a 4-star member, if Monka stayed in the tavern permanently, his monthly price would be 1 million points. Although Lin Bei did not lack the 6 million points, he would save as much as he could. Moreover, with 6 million points, he could buy 15 Space Stones from Mo Yun. It was enough to repair the Space Slicing Array five times. Logically speaking, it was quite a lot.

Then, other than Porter and his five servants, everyone else hid in the dark and waited patiently.

About half an hour later, a team of 100,000 people gathered!

These 100,000 people were all the elites of the five major guilds led by Green Cloud in the Heavenly Might Server!

These people had all reached Level 20. Many of them had completed their profession advancement and their attributes had increased twice!

All of them were in high spirits and walked with their heads held high!

Because this time, they were finally going to wash away their previous humiliation and capture Azure Plume in one fell swoop!

“It’s that lord! And his servant!”

The eyes of the person-in-charge of the Green Cloud Branch, Chang Qingzi, lit up. He said excitedly, “Everyone, follow me!”

Under Chang Qingzi’s lead, a total of 100,000 people entered the trap that Lin Bei had set up in advance.

At this moment, everyone’s faces were filled with excitement as they looked at Porter and his five servants!

“Haha, a Level 90 Emperor and five Level 80 Kings. We’re definitely going to win this time!”

“That’s right! With such a strong lineup, the Level 50 Headless Horseman on Azure Plume’s side is nothing!”

“This is a crushing situation! As long as we follow behind and cooperate, it won’t be long before we can capture Azure Plume in one fell swoop!”

“That’s right! And that Inner Peace dog, isn’t he very arrogant? This time, we prepared a big gift for him! Next, he’s dead for sure!”

“Hahahaha!”

Everyone laughed continuously and their morale was high!