Chapter 98: Divinity Stone! Extraordinary Power!

Start from the beginning

“Kid, you’re ruthless!”

Monka could not help but say.

“That’s nothing.”

Lin Bei waved his hand and smiled.

The cleaning up was relatively long. It took three to four hours for Lin Bei to finish.

But even so, it was very fast!

“Alright, we can leave now!”

Lin Bei looked at Monka and casually gave him two Divinity Fragments. This was promised in advance.

“Um… Can I buy a Divinity Crystal?”

Monka hesitated for a long time before saying with difficulty.

“You want to buy a Divinity Crystal?”

Lin Bei was stunned when he heard that. He thought for a moment and said, “Sure, what price are you offering?”

There were three reasons why he agreed.

Firstly, as mentioned previously, it was completely impossible for him to enter the mystic realm space without Monka’s previous help. Selling him a Divinity Crystal could be considered returning the favor.

Secondly, he now had a total of 121 Divinity Crystals. Even if he sold one to Monka, he still had a total of 120 pieces, which was enough for himself!

Thirdly, he wanted to buy a batch of items to increase his attributes. Not only did he want to use them for himself, but he also planned to buy some for his family. However, he did not have any Tavern Points now. If he could exchange a Divinity Crystal for a lot of points, he would not lose out no matter what!

Therefore, after comprehensive consideration, Lin Bei accepted Monka’s request.

“This… According to the internal price of the Bloodshed Tavern, a Divinity Crystal requires 10 million points. However, my authority is insufficient, so I’m willing to pay 11 million points to buy a Divinity Crystal in your hand!”

Monka said in a low voice.

“Sure!”

Lin Bei nodded when he heard this, but he still asked curiously, “By the way, is there any difference between the Divinity Crystal and the Divinity Fragment or Divinity Dust?”

As a Descended One, Lin Bei’s divine crystal could allow him to synchronize a skill with the real world, but what about Monka, who was originally from the Heavenly Might World?

What was the use of the Divinity Crystal?

“It’s normal that you don’t know. Actually, for us, apart from increasing our divinity points, Divinity Crystals have another very powerful ability—Skill breakthrough!”

“Skill breakthrough?”

Lin Bei was stunned. “Isn’t this the function of the Limit Breaking Crystal?”

“That’s right, but Divinity Crystals are different from Limit Breaking Crystals. It can directly break through a certain ability without needing time to accumulate or temper!”

Monka explained, “In the words that you Descended Ones can understand, a Lv.1 skill can directly break through the limit to Lv.6! You have to know that for us natives, the increase in skill level is not that simple! This requires infinite actual combat and cultivation!”

“We’re different from you. We don’t have anything like potential points! That thing is a gift from the World’s Will to you Descended Ones!”

“I see.”