Chapter 94: Discharge! Planning!

Start from the beginning

“No! This is my grandfather’s dowry for me! Unless you’re willing…”

“Ahem, pretend I didn’t say anything!”

Lin Bei immediately waved his hand.

“Hmph, am I that annoying to you?”

“Not to that extent. I’m just not interested in relationships now.”

“When will you be interested?”

“I don’t know.”

Lin Bei shrugged and said, “Alright, enough talking. Since you’re not giving it to me, I’ll buy it, okay? Name a price.”

“200 million!”

“Come on, 80 million. It’s settled!”

Lin Bei said directly, “I’ve checked. The average price here is 100 million. Can you give me a 20% family and friends discount?”

“You… I don’t want to!”

Unparalleled Plume frowned and was about to cry.

“Alright, alright, 100 million. Deduct it from my dividend.”

Lin Bei was helpless. Why did this woman change her expression so quickly? One second, she was laughing and joking, and the next second, she was about to cry. Oh my god, isn’t this too exaggerated?

Lin Yuanshan and Jiang Xia followed behind and smiled without saying anything.

“Eh, what kind of aesthetic taste is this? My fake mountain was so beautiful previously! Now, it looks like this… Sigh, it’s too ugly!”

As soon as she entered, Unparalleled Plume saw the rockery that had been destroyed by Lin Bei and reconstructed. She could not help but frown.

“I love it. Is it your business?”

Lin Bei shrugged and retorted.

“Alright, stop arguing. Let’s quickly take this opportunity to discuss Azure Plume’s future!”

Green Collar pulled away from the two of them who were about to quarrel again and smiled helplessly. “Chairman, you’re usually elusive. Now that we finally have a chance, it’s better to talk.”

“Alright, tell me.”

When Lin Bei heard this, he nodded and let his parents and sister take a tour around on their own. He sat on the sofa and discussed Azure Plume’s future with the two girls.

“We have an additional partner from the Ten Major Guilds. Purple Rain, do you think we can cooperate in depth?”

“Sure.”

Lin Bei nodded when he heard this. He remembered that the guild leader of Purple Rain was also a beauty. Moreover, she was a strong woman. In his previous life, Purple Rain had become the second most powerful guild after God’s Descent. It was very strong.

If they could cooperate deeply, it would not be a bad thing when the servers were united. Both sides would exchange what they needed and advance together.

Lin Bei would not reject his allies, but if they wanted to target Azure Plume, there was only one countermeasure—elimination!

Now, it was only because he did not have the time. He needed to increase the strength in the game and in the real world as soon as possible. Otherwise, he would have long cleaned up the guilds with ill intentions in the Heavenly Might Server!

The current him had such strength!

His hundred Emperor-level guardians were not to be trifled with!

“Also, there are already 10,000 people in the guild. Moreover, everyone’s level has increased to Level 20. However, the previous dungeons are already of limited use. Recently, everyone’s leveling speed has entered a bottleneck.”