Chapter 88: Direct Attack Strategy? Worst of the Worst!

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Alright!”

Lin Bei instantly reacted. When the control skill landed and before it took effect, he instantly used a Purification Halo to offset the control skill that descended from the sky!

“Haha! As expected of a coach. A seamless removal of control! Awesome!”

Lone Desert Smoke praised from the bottom of his heart. Lin Bei’s reaction speed was inhuman!

“Stop adulating! Hurry up and kill them!”

Lin Bei waved his hand and said.

At the same time, they activated the Assault Halo. The group of people suddenly increased their speed and rushed towards the stunned crowd opposite them!

“Damn, why are our crowd control skills useless? Impossible! Moreover, their speed did not decrease but increased. How is this possible?!”

In the black team, a Frost Mage was dumbfounded.

However, at this moment, a large saber descended from above and slashed him half to death.

“Ice Shield!”

In an instant, the Ice Mage reacted. He instantly cast a shield and ran towards the tanks in his team.

Shua! Shua! Shua! Shua!

However, three saber beams descended and his shield instantly shattered!

Lin Bei stabbed out and hit his throat.

-36,000! (Fatal Critical Hit!)

One slash to the throat!

The Frost Mage instantly fell to the ground and died.

“Holy Light Priest, quickly revive him!”

The captain shouted.

However, as soon as he finished speaking, the Holy Light Priest he called to fell to the ground under the saber light.

“Damn, why is the direct attack strategy so fierce?”

The captain was stunned.

They only failed to launch the control skills in the first wave, but the other party used an acceleration skill and rushed in front of them. Moreover, because they were in the ruins, the terrain was extremely complicated. It was extremely difficult for them to reinforce each other. On the other hand, the other party’s team rushed forward and blocked all the entrances and exits of the ruins. No matter where they went, they would be stabbed!

It was simply disgusting to the extreme!

Most importantly, these people were too sturdy!

After their attacks landed, these people’s Health Points would quickly recover!

Coupled with the fact that almost all of them were melee professions, their equipment’s health and defense bonuses were not low to begin with. Therefore, after a few minutes, not a single person on the other side had dropped, and there were only three people left on his side!

Three Knights of Holy Light!

The three of them gathered together and gritted their teeth as they cast various Buffs.

In the distance, I’m So Scared grinned. Gather together? That’s a good thing!

“Ghostly Arrow Rain!”

“Ghostly Mist!”

In the blink of an eye, I’m So Scared directly used the combination skills he used when he fought Lin Bei in the arena.