Chapter 84: Extraordinary Clone Is Invincible!

Start from the beginning

“Why?”

Lin Bei was puzzled.

“Because once a Monarch-tier guardian is defeated, that guy in the central area will sense it. At that time, he can use the opportunity to leave the central area and descend here. I only have one-tenth of my strength. It’s not enough to deal with that guy.”

Alina’s combat clone explained, “Moreover, this combat clone of mine can only last for 10 minutes. Even if I can stall him, it won’t be a good thing for you! You came here to obtain more divinity items, right? It’s not worth it.”

“That’s true, but…”

“But what?”

“But your clone can last more than ten minutes.”

Lin Bei scratched his head. Under the effect of his Unlimited Buff talent, the duration of Alina’s battle clone had become permanent.

In other words, unless Alina or Lin Bei took the initiative to remove the clone, this combat clone would continue to exist.

“Eh?”

Alina’s battle clone was stunned when she heard this. After closing her eyes and carefully sensing it, she opened her eyes in surprise and looked at Lin Bei. “Is it actually true?”

“Yes, that’s why you can always protect me here!”

Lin Bei grinned.

“That’s true, but the existence of the combat clone will always separate the power of my main body.”

Alina’s combat clone frowned.

“Huh? No way? But…”

Lin Bei’s smile froze and he went numb.

F*ck, I didn’t know that.

The combat clone actually consumed a portion of the main body’s power. Wasn’t this too much?

This way, he would be too embarrassed to keep Alina’s battle clone by his side to protect him!

What was going on?

Lin Bei felt bitter.

“It’s fine. It’s just a little strength. I can accept it.”

Alina looked at Lin Bei’s conflicted expression and smiled. “But your ability… is quite interesting.”

“Uh… thank you, Teacher.”

Lin Bei scratched his head.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. However, please remember one thing. The stronger the ability, the greater the danger. This world is fair. You might not know it now, but when you step into the Extraordinary realm, you will more or less understand.”

Alina’s combat clone said, “You don’t have to be reserved. I’m just a clone, a soul fragment. You can call me Alina.”

“Uh… that’s not good.”

Lin Bei was in a difficult position.

“Why not?”

Alina’s combat clone smiled and said, “The combat clone is independent of the main body, but it has dependence on the main body too. Before I return to the main body, my experiences can’t be sensed by the main body. The current me can be considered a new life. Therefore… I actually have to thank you. If not for your ability, I could only exist for ten minutes.”

As Alina’s combat clone spoke, a desolate look flashed in her eyes.

“In that case, why are you still called Alina? Why don’t you change your name?”