Chapter 83: Sweeping Through the Imperial Ruins! Monarch-tier Enemy!

Start from the beginning

Currently, other than the 18 Divinity Crystals, he already had 70 Divinity Fragments and more than 500 Divinity Dust!

With such a harvest, if word got out, the entire Bloodshed Tavern would probably be in an uproar!

Damn it, we did let you enter the ruins to farm, but we didn’t let you farm like this!

In just a day, you almost wiped out the entire southeast area of the mystic realm. If you stayed inside for a week, wouldn’t you turn the entire mystic realm upside down?

How could this be!

Do you understand sustainable development?

If you do this, what will the other members of our Bloodshed Tavern do?

However, the people from the Bloodshed Tavern did not know about Lin Bei’s current situation. In the underground secret chamber in Green Mountain City, Monka frowned. He looked at the teleportation array that was gradually dissipating in front of him and said in a deep voice, “Not good! He hasn’t returned!”

“What should we do? Will Prince Charming be in danger?”

Tria said worriedly.

“He must have encountered some trouble and was delayed!”

Monka frowned and his expression was a little ugly.

It was his suggestion to send Lin Bei into the mystic realm. In his opinion, with Lin Bei’s strength, if he did not provoke the guardians in the imperial ruins and only found some younger guardians to challenge, he could still deal with them.

However, he was afraid that this kid would not know his limits and challenge the guardians of the powerful dynasty ruins or the guardians of the imperial ruins!

Now that Lin Bei had not returned, Monka only had one thought in his mind!

“This kid must have provoked the guardian of the imperial ruins. Moreover… He cannot leave the resurrection point!”

In the ruins, once one died, they would be resurrected at the ruins altar. Under normal circumstances, the guardians would not stop them from leaving the resurrection point, but this was only under normal circumstances. After all, those guardians had been trapped for thousands of years. It was inevitable that their personalities would be a little distorted. If he really encountered someone who liked to hold a grudge, there was no doubt that that kid would not be able to come out for the time being!

“Sigh, I was too careless. I shouldn’t have let him enter the mystic realm so early! I should have taken it slow! The current situation is probably not optimistic!”

Monka sighed and said guiltily, “It’s my fault. I should have thought of it. Young people are young and impetuous. It’s normal for them to want to challenge high-level guardians, but… Sigh, forget it. I’ll contact the headquarters later and see if I can gather more materials for the teleportation array. I’ll go in personally and bring him out! As for the points, it’s on me! Tria, sorry to trouble you!”

“It’s no trouble! I also want Prince Charming to come out as soon as possible, or else…”

“Alright, I’ll go communicate first. Prepare the paperwork. Let’s split up.”

“Good!”

Soon, the two of them left the secret room and went to work.

They were very anxious now, afraid that something would happen to Lin Bei in the mystic realm!

After all, those guardians were not to be trifled with!

It would be terrible if there were some strange methods!