Chapter 78: Profane Torg!

Start from the beginning

For a moment, smoke filled the air.

“Haha! Awesome! Awesome! Hahahaha… It’s so f*cking exciting!”

Torg laughed and bombarded without restraint.

Lin Bei had long used the Earth Escape Technique to sneak underground and frowned.

“This Torg is too reckless.”

Lin Bei was helpless. It seemed like he could not negotiate properly again.

Thinking of this, he released his clones and surrounded Torg.

However, Torg was clearly not afraid of his clones. His attack was an explosion, and it was a group attack. Therefore, for a moment, Lin Bei’s 50 clones could not get close.

“Hahaha! Again! Again!”

Torg laughed crazily and aimed the guitar in his hand at Lionel. He shouted, “You idiot! Watch me blow you up!”

BOOM!

The tip of the guitar instantly spewed out a scorching flame that enveloped Lionel.

Then, countless explosives appeared out of thin air and fell into the flames.

Boom boom boom boom—!!!

Explosions sounded incessantly. Lionel and the dozen or so clones beside him were instantly drowned by the sea of fire!

“Hahahaha! A bunch of noobs! There’s not a single one who can fight!”

Torg was laughing hysterically.

After being imprisoned for thousands of years, he had completely gone crazy!

He was unwilling to accept this!

All these years, he had created all kinds of powerful gunpowder in order to blow this damn ruin into the sky and escape this annoying restraint!

However, in the past 5,000 years, he had not succeeded once!

Because as time passed, he discovered a problem.

The stronger he was, the stronger the power of the ruins!

It was as if he had fallen into an endless cycle, preventing him from ever escaping this cage!

The current him had already become crazy and bloodthirsty!

“Shadow Shift!”

However, just as Torg was laughing wildly and bombarding the clones everywhere, Lin Bei, who was hiding underground, finally found an opportunity!

Using the Shadow Shifting Technique that he had learned from Puxian and Pudu not long ago, he directly swapped Torg, who was laughing wildly with his guitar, with a rock on the ground!

Originally, Shadow Shifting could only exchange positions with others. However, after the skill broke through the limit, its functions increased! It could change the positions of two targets in his vision at will!

“Damn! How do I return…”

Torg felt dizzy and was about to curse when he felt his ankle tighten. A huge force dragged him underground!

“It’s done!”

Lin Bei’s eyes lit up. He looked at Torg, who was trapped in the crack in the ground, and smiled brightly.

Next, it would be easy.

“Damn you…”

BOOM!

“F*ck…”

Boom! Boom!

“F*ck you, you f*cking…”

Boom boom boom!!!

Lin Bei’s Holy Light Punishment kept landing on Torg’s face.

In just a few seconds, his face was bruised and swollen!

The green headscarf was torn into pieces, and his sunglasses were shattered on the ground. His eyes were red and swollen, his nose bridge was sunken, his lips were thick like sausages, and his teeth were broken. He was a tragic sight!

“Boohoo…”

Torg wanted to speak, but he realized that he could not say a word.

Snot and tears flowed all over the ground. He was in so much pain that he wanted to die.

“You like explosions, right? I’ll satisfy you! BOOM!”

Lin Bei smiled and instructed his clones to collect a pile of explosives from the ruins. He piled them around the crack and surrounded Torg.

Torg’s face turned green.

Damn!

Was he even human?

This was gunpowder that I had stored for 500 years!

If it exploded, would I still be alive?

“Lionel, you light the fire!”

Lin Bei waved his hand and fled far away.

“Haha! Good! Damn it, did you enjoy blowing me up just now? Torg, I didn’t expect you to have such a day! Watch carefully! I’m going to blow you up into the sky! Don’t you like explosions? Hahahaha, I’ll satisfy you!”

Lionel’s eyes were burning with anger. Damn it, I embarrassed myself in front of Boss the first time I attacked. If I don’t blow you up now, I won’t be able to face anyone in the future!

“The others, don’t just stand there. There’s still a lot of gunpowder. Go and bury it around the altar. When he revives later, send him to the afterlife!”

“Amitabha, good, good!”

Puxian and Pudu received the order and were extremely excited. They carried the gunpowder box and rushed to the altar.

“Wululululu! Wulululu? Wululu! Wulululu!!!”

Torg panicked completely. Thousands of years of madness had made him forget himself, but at this moment, he woke up!

Damn!

Don’t blow it up!

I… I admit defeat, alright?

I won’t have a foul mouth anymore, alright?

Brothers, can I kowtow to you a few times?

Please show mercy!